BY SALLY HANSEN #15 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Crystal L.
Saint Cloud, FL
This product is great for finger nails. No messy cotton balls to clean up after because you can simply stick your finger in the sponge filled container to remove your polish.
Emma M.
Greenwood
This nail polish remover is great! It takes my nail polish off quickly and easily. It also is nice because polish sticks on my nails even after immediate use from this product. I use it all the time!
Nanette M.
Weston, MA
Love this nail polish remover, it’s super quick and easy to get nail polish off. Takes minimal effort and formula doesn’t dry out finger/nails. Sally Hansen® Kwik Off Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover
Rebecca D.
Grayson, KY
Easy and quick way to remove polish. Hand to have when you’re in a hurry. Great price so grab a few for home, work, or anywhere we need to get rid of chipped or messy polish!
Laporcha G.
This nail polish remover pads are more convenient don’t have to keep dipping a cotton swab in bottle even I made a mistake on my nail I can just grab a pad and fix
Heather G.
Mount Vernon, Ky
I have dry skin, therefore I have dry hands and I look for moisturizer in everything I buy and this stuff is amazing. Is does it's job without destroying my hands.
Tylina H.
Belfry, KY
I like using this that way I don’t have to worry about buying cotton balls. I get it at Walmart. It works just as good as any other brand. I buy this every few months. It never disappoints it always gets my polish off. I will keep buying this and the price isn’t bad at all.
Amber S.
Easy to use just seemed to take longer to remove then nail polish the a bottle of nail polish remover. The nail polish sticks to the sponge and makes removal harder
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
I love this nail polish remover! I hate having to get out a cotton ball, try to put the right amount of polish remover on the cotton ball, many times spilling it on myself, and then having to wipe all of my fingers down. With this, you just stick your finger in, swish it around, and you're done! Genius!
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?