BY SALLY HANSEN #15 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Gabriela M.
Antioch , CA
Tbh this is very convenient for those on the go . I like to keep them in my car just in case my nail polish starts to chip off .
Lauren D.
This is great, affordable and super easy to use. I got this originally as a gift and later repurchased because I liked it so much
Olivia ☠.
Houston
Quick and easy removal of nail polish. It's very quick and convenient since there's a sponge that's soaks up the polish remover.
Jacquelyn C.
Naples, FL
I'm absolutely in love with this nail polish remover! Don't need cotton balls, just dip your fingers in and it takes it all off!
Lexi E.
Collierville , TN
I love this stuff because I can just dip my finger in and the polish just comes off and I love this since it dosen't dry my skin
LeAnne N.
Lincolnton , NC
I love this product. Nothing messy about it and nothing to clean up once you’re finished. Always leaving my nails looking fresh.
Sammy N.
Indiahoma , OK
One dip and the polish was off! Didn’t dry my fingers out, the smell wasn’t strong at all. I purchased at my local beauty store.
Elle S.
Decatur, GA
most convenient product ever made. I got tired of using multiple cotton balls and making a big mess. this product came in handy.
Antonia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Removes polish easy but becomes dirty and gross fast due to color changing every week. Works well but needs to be replaced often
Alejandra D.
Los Angeles, CA
i really love this polish remover it works great for me and removes the color easily definitely recommend everyone to try it out
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?