BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Angela S.
Soaks off gel polish, even acrylics if you wrap your finger! Con is I would only use it on myself, and after a while you stain the sponge but at least you don’t need qtips or cotton balls or anything like that. It will dry out your skin sometimes though!
SaintLee S.
This is the best way to get polish off your nails. It works very quick. I love using it especially if I'm just in a rush to get my old color off. I hate the colors stain the sponge and it's always so cold when k out my fingers in it. Other than that I like it.
alicia s.
what i absolutely loved about this nail polish remover is that i can be as lazy as i want. i just open the container and leave my nails in the sponge and only move my fingers a little to get the product off. it's nice to also not use as many cotton balls.
Dreama H.
Akron, OH
I love how it’s mess free, makes it so much easier. I found this for $4 at my local Sally’s and I was so surprised because I thought t was marked down because it was bad but I was wrong! I would but at full price as well.
Feliciaann r.
The best nail polish remover it works fast and easy no worrying about mess just put you finger in the jar keep rubbing your finger intel the nailpolish is off fast and easy great product
Rosie M.
Worcester, MA
I️ love this because it takes off my polish so easily and quickly. I️ always can rely on this when I️ am on my way to work and running late and must remove my polish. I️ would recommend this to anyone, especially people who are always on the go.
Emily S.
Henderson
Being able to just be able to put a finger in and let the sponge rub the nail polish off is pretty awesome play it’s less likely that you’ll be able to blame a mess. And when you feel like you may be running out just poor some more in!
Emily Q.
One of my favorite products! I use this to take off my nail polish quickly. It saves me time and gets the polish off very easily. I buy it at my local grocery store and the container usually lasts about 3 months before it dries out.
Anisa💖👑💁💋 S.
Benavides
This sally hansen Kwik off moisturizing nail polish remover is good. It’s easy to use. I love that it keeps the skin moisturized instead of drying it out. Others I’m tried have dried out my skin. I definitely recommend to other.
Claudia W.
Bloomington
This product does not leave your fingers with a sticky feeling or a strong smell. Your fingers are left with a smooth and soft texture ready to apply your first coat! It has lasted for about 4 months! Would record to others!
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?