BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
This product works great and does not make a huge mess. It even smells pretty good and not as strong as other removes. It leaves my nails feeling well moisturized and not brittle like others. I can sit and watch tv while easily taking my nail polish off. It works great for glitter as well!
Teodocia G.
danbury
I love this moisturizer nail remover, leaves my finger so smooth and not sticky . My first time trying this product and I would definitively buy it again . Very easy to use . I recommend this product !!!
Jessica H.
Saginaw, MI
Great quick and easy way to remove lighter colored nail polishes. Dip finger in sponge, sit for a second and then twist. Polish comes off easy and there are no cotton ball piles to clean up. Sometimes with darker colors it bleeds into skin so that may be an issue.
SaintLee S.
N Miami Beach, FL
This is the best way to get polish off your nails. It works very quick. I love using it especially if I'm just in a rush to get my old color off. I hate the colors stain the sponge and it's always so cold when k out my fingers in it. Other than that I like it.
Rosie M.
Worcester, MA
I️ love this because it takes off my polish so easily and quickly. I️ always can rely on this when I️ am on my way to work and running late and must remove my polish. I️ would recommend this to anyone, especially people who are always on the go.
Feliciaann r.
The best nail polish remover it works fast and easy no worrying about mess just put you finger in the jar keep rubbing your finger intel the nailpolish is off fast and easy great product
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
This brand does remove nail polish quickly, however I found it harder to remove glitter polish using the pad than with a traditional cotton ball and nail polish remover. The pads were very convenient for on the go
Misty C.
Calhoun
I love the quick off u just stick ur finger in and bam! The polish is gone and ur fingers feel great as well ... I don’t like a lot of hard work to do my nails but I do like for my nails to look good
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
Meh. Nahhhhhh....mmmm 😑. This product is annoying because it looks incredibly convenient but takes FOREVER to get off. The times I’ve used it, I’m quickly burnt out on it. It can also irritate your fingers.
Lee lee D.
Pensacola, FL
These wipes are so convenient, my daughter uses polish all the time and if she wants to remove/ change her color I will let her use these without worrying about her spilling a bottle of remover
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?