BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Cortney S.
I love the ease of this nail polish remover I can stick my fingers in quick turn and my nail polish is off! I've used this for years
Kaily D.
Elmhurst, Il
This gets the nail polish on your skin and stains it. It does remove the polish really well but makes more of a mess than necessary.
Brianda J.
Doral, FL
Quite impressed with this
Acetone removers usually yellow my nails but this one is different. My nails feel and look fine after using
Anika B.
It's great, not to harsh with the mositurizer, and smells really good! Not a acetone smell like at a salon. Gets the job done right.
Veronica B.
Ontario
I love it when I remove my nail polish it let me take all my polish from my nail can n my nail feel smooth I do recommend diz product
angelia a.
Cromwell, KY
So easy to use! Very fast removal
Doesn't dry your nails out , doesn't burn your hand or make them dry
I will definitely be buying td
Ally E.
Arrests have used these so I don't have to get a whole bottle. They work great! One does the truck for ten fingers. So easy to use.
Cecily E.
Springfield, MN
Quick and easy. Just stick your finger in, wiggle it around and repeat. Perfect for if you have kids and don't want to make a mess.
Jessica C.
Lehi, UT
Super convenient for quick removal of polish on finger nails and can dip cotton swabs in for toes or hard to get cuticle and such.
Kelsey C.
Tulsa, OK
I love it it gets all the nail polish off my nails and I am so glad I don't have to go over over with it I always use Sally Hansen
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?