BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Ashley S.
Madisonville
I’ve bought this product for years! I’ve always had great experiences with it. I can usually purchase this product at either Walmart or the dollar general.
Madelyn G.
Conway, AR
I️ love this stuff because I️t removes EVERYTHING! Even with dark colors, I️t doesn’t stick to me nails. I️ love the smell and I️t leaves my nails strong
Deanna A.
Trumann
This product is awesome. One swipe and the polish is off but it also leaves the nails moisturized, it doesn't dry out your cuticles like other brands do.
Sarah D.
Corning, NY
I definitely like this way more than just the liquid it's great for traveling also!! Obviously it won't last you as long but I think it's still worth it
Kathy L.
Calhoun
I love the shore of fingernail polish because it's easy and convenient and simple-to-use put your finger in it twist it says polish comes off I recommend
Taylor E.
Topeka
Love this! It's hard to find stuff I'll actually like, and I like this! I'm not one to step out on a limb, but I did with this and it was a good choice.
Kelly S.
Morrisville, PA
I love kwik off because it lives up to its name and is extremely quick. I love how easy it is to use and how potent the product is. i use it all the time
Christina N.
wapakoneta
They work good except when taking off glitter! That takes forever! They are convenient and you don’t have to worry about spilling or a bottle leaking!
Kristina T.
Michigan city , IN
I buy this product because I have two little girls and this is way less of a mess than them trying to pour a bottle and it takes everything off nicely
Crystal B.
Love these because they make it easy for the polish to come off and you don't have to keep soaking toilet paper or paper towels in nail polish remover.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?