BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
I love this remover! The sponge inside makes it so easy to remove finger nail polish! I love that I don’t have a huge pile of cotton when I remove my polish
Edyeliz I.
Elmhurst, NY
I've noticed this is definitely quicker to use and easier to store once you are done removing the color you had previously. Quick and easy is always a bonus
Nita F.
This stuff is magic. It's quick and efficient. It's very affordable and lasts longer. I totally recommend this for someone who polishes their nails at home.
Nicole N Emilio R.
Las Cruces, NM
Takes of nail polish quick m I don't have to deal
With always having a rag or Cotten ball to take of
My polish. Got it at Sally's. Haven't found one better.
Charli S.
My go to. It is so quick and no mess! The smell is not super strong but of course it is nail polish remover so it does smell. I bought this online at amazon.
Elizabeth G.
Harlingen, TX
Love it! Just do a couple of swivels and boom! My nails are clean and color free. No ugly smells, no smears. Quick and easy. Which as a mom is so convenient!
Sandi I.
Gretna, LA
This is so easy to use and comes with a good amount of product my favorite nail polish remover i like it better than any other ive tried got it from sallys
Betty Q.
Spokane, WA
These removers are always so quick and amazing plus they barely stain my skin because the sponge inside gets it all after a couple of dunks with my fingers
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
I like this product because it is easy and there is no mess and worrying about spilling the bottle. It was east and removed the polish very quick and easy.
Ashley S.
Madisonville
I’ve bought this product for years! I’ve always had great experiences with it. I can usually purchase this product at either Walmart or the dollar general.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?