BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Sarrah H.
Angwin
This is by far the Best invention ever. It makes doing your nails so much fun and so much easier than ever before. Especially when you have little kids running around all day. And the best price point you could ask for
Jessica W.
Austin, TX
When traveling, this is my go to polish remover. I travel a lot for work, and being able to quickly remove polish helps me keep my professional look in from of clients!
Olivia N.
Quitman, GA
Love this product. Easy to use and isn't as messy as using a bottle with a cotton ball or paper towel. The smell isn't too strong and it gets nail polish off very easily. Plan to keep using it and would recommend
Halie B.
Belmont , MS
This product is great for removing things. I purchased mine at target on sale. The price was fairly reasonable. The price is what urged me to try this product. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Heather G.
Mount Vernon, Ky
I have dry skin, therefore I have dry hands and I look for moisturizer in everything I buy and this stuff is amazing. Is does it's job without destroying my hands.
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Takes off even glitter polish easily! I don't have fake nails, so I can't attest to how it works with them, but works really well to remove polish from natural ones.
Francesca M.
Philadelphia , PA
Love sally Hansen nail products. It's s brand my mother used,I know use and now my daughter uses. Quick and easy to take off polish and not as messy as using a bottle
Makenna G.
Altus OK
I love these little remover pads they are so good for on the go and when you are in a hurry it removes the glitter nail polish I wear I just love these if you don't have them you need to go buy them
Susanna W.
Oakdale, CA
This is a great product. I use often. I love doing my nails and I share with my family and friends. I tell everyone about the products I use and the great deals.
Layla H.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I love this product. It is easy to use and affordable. I feel like it is easier and better to use than normal nail polish remover. I would recommend for an easy removal of nail polish.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?

Kohl's