BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Amber H.
Alexander, AR
So easy to use. Especially for dancers and cheerleaders who need an easy removal at a competition. Can easily be tucked away in your bag just in case you forget one weekend!
Brooke A.
Warwick, RI
The Kwik-Off does just as the name says- takes off polish quickly and easily. It's great for when you're on the go or need to clean up your nails quickly before heading out.
Carol R.
Brandon, MS
Love this stuff! What's not to love about making it easy to take your nail polish off?! Especially if you are like me and like to try many different shades often and this makes it so easy when I want to switch up my nail polish fast!
Love this one! I never feel like it dries my nails out like other ones! I love the convenience of the container, it's so easy to just dip and go! I will always buy this style of remover over the normal bottle if I have the option.
Stephanie l.
Aurora, CO
This always gets the job done for me!! Tge only thing i dont like about nail polish remover is the dry ashy feeling afterwards but that's nothing a little soap can't fix!!
destiny d.
California, CA
This product is very convienent and works a lot better than other removers, other removers can be bad for your nails because of the actions but this one seemed to work perfectly the only down fall is that it runs out a lot faster
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love it! No cotton balls, paper towels, or srunbing polish off. The little mesh inside this can does all the scrubbing for you by placing you finger in and twisting it.
Milagros M.
Carpentersville, IL
Sally hansen is a good product and i love to use also. Its better because the smell of the nail remover doesnt smell that strong but its work being and good quality.
Georgia R.
I used this product once. I must say that I didn't like it. It did not do its job of removing the polish as it says. And it's really sticky. I rather to use the liquid.
Jennifer M.
North Miami Beach
So far I love this nail Polish remover, it doesn't leave your nails feeling rough or dry. This is the only one that I buy, I haven't find another one like this brand.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?