BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Kim S.
Indianapolis, IN
I will never buy a bottle of nail polish remover and cotton balls (for my finger nails) ever again. This easy, mess free way of removing nail polish is the way to go!
Mariana C.
Seriously, this nail polish remover smells great, removes polish, not much glitter, this nail polish remover doesn't dry your hands.
I thing this nail polish remover is worth the price.
Velvet M.
Lexington, KY
I love this nail polish remover. I just stick my finger in, wiggle around a lit and all the nail polish is magically gone. It works so quickly and so well. I was honestly very shocked.
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a very good product and it does remove my nail polish, however it isn't the best remover I've used and wouldn't necessarily say it's extra moisturizing but it doesn't dry me out
Dominique S.
Stockton
Actually like this product much way better than any other because it actually removes the nail polish easily and it gets the job real done. I would totally recommend is to everybody!
Hailette M.
Its works with regular nail polish but its doen't work with gel polish. In tried and its not good at all. Im recommended pure acetone, not this. The price is good and is easy to use.
Mallory M.
Owensboro, KY
This is a must have if you have children! The no-spill way to remove your polish! In my opinion it has a less harsh smell than most other removers on the market which is a plus.
Loretta L.
I live this for a quick removal. Just put your finger in. Swirl it around and it comes out nice and clean and if you need to get a cotton ball just press it in the foam and use.
Ashley M.
Weslaco, TX
Love this sort of polish remover better than any other! It's so much cleaner than the liquid bottles. No need for cotton balls or spills or any of that! Just sick your finger in, and the polish is gone! Perfect!
Samia M.
Morristown, NJ
I like to use this because the liquid one just comes all over the place when I use it but this is very smart and easy one. The only thing I would change is make it stronger.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?

Kohl's