BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Brittany G.
Corona, CA
I love removing nail polish this way! It makes something that is a pain (& often a waste of too many q-tips) fun and convenient. & it doesn't hurt that Sally's products are generally some of the best.
Ashley T.
Erie, PA
My tweens love this product so we dont have to worry about a spill from the younger kids if they are around. My girls love to paint their nails diff colors every day so these always come in handy!
Kari T.
Greenville, TX
As much as I like these remover pads, it always take me two or three pads to actually remove all of the product from my fingers. Butter quality than cited but price is also much steeper than it's competitor.
Olivia P.
Winslow , ME
This really does work like magic. I had a base coat, along with 2 more coats of sally Hansen (lavender) and a top clear coat. One swipe and the polish was gone. There's a reason why this product is so highly spoken of. Definitely would recommend.
Vanessa G.
San Benito , TX
Its very easy and simple to remove the nail polish with this product i highly recommended to anyone who is mostly in a hurry. Walmart always has it at a low price. I deff would continue to use it.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I like the round containers of the Sally Hanson nail polish remover because it makes it easy and you don't need cotton balls. I usually go with this method if I'm in the car or doing my nails on the couch.
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
This is my favorite nail polish remover. I just soak my nails in it for a few minutes than start to work off the excess it works so amazing and it's not as harsh on my fingers as others have been
Nicole N.
Amite, LA
I like this because it is quick and easy to take the polish off of my nails! But I hate when I need to take the polish off of my toes because it turns into more of a hassle than what it's worth.
Tara J.
Marion, NY
I tryed these in all hopes it would make taking nail polish off easier amd quicker. I was absolutely plaese with the results. I haven't bought any other nail polish remover sice i yryed this one.
Beth W.
independence, MO
As I was curious to see if this particular product would work, I purchased it at the grocery store. I works very well! I live where is very dry, so, my hands get very dry, especially after removing nail polish. The way this particular product works, without leaving the tips of your finger and your nails feeling dry, is beyond me. So, I will purchase again, because it even removes heavy glitter nail polish.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?