BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda J.
Moss Bluff, LA
This stuff really takes the polish off and leaves my nails feeling soft! It don't burn and have a awful smell like usual acetone removers. I highly recommend.
Stephanie l.
Denver
This is the best remover I've ever bought! No need for cotton balls or bottles that spill! An the nail polish comes right off after a few twists of the finger
Nita F.
This stuff is magic. It's quick and efficient. It's very affordable and lasts longer. I totally recommend this for someone who polishes their nails at home.
Elizabeth G.
Harlingen, TX
Love it! Just do a couple of swivels and boom! My nails are clean and color free. No ugly smells, no smears. Quick and easy. Which as a mom is so convenient!
Edyeliz I.
Elmhurst, NY
I've noticed this is definitely quicker to use and easier to store once you are done removing the color you had previously. Quick and easy is always a bonus
Brittany V.
Not a big fan of this product. There's only 6 of them in this product. Easy and compact but it would be better to use a cotton ball with nail polish remover.
Charli S.
My go to. It is so quick and no mess! The smell is not super strong but of course it is nail polish remover so it does smell. I bought this online at amazon.
Nicole N Emilio R.
Las Cruces, NM
Takes of nail polish quick m I don't have to deal
With always having a rag or Cotten ball to take of
My polish. Got it at Sally's. Haven't found one better.
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
I love this remover! The sponge inside makes it so easy to remove finger nail polish! I love that I don’t have a huge pile of cotton when I remove my polish
Callie G.
Denver, NC
I love this because I hate using toilet paper and liquid remover when it leaves torn up toilet paper everywhere. This is so much easier and more convenient
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?