BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Angela V.
blacklick
Nail polish is removed quickly. The sponge has many pockets to rub finger, I let them soak for a moment and lightly rub. The nail becomes clean easily. One of the best I’ve ever used.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I liked this I bought it when it first came out because of the commercial however I do notice it leaves some residue on my nails and skin from the previous colors I’ve removed. It does remove fast it’s convenient but I find myself grabbing a cotton ball and going over them. I don’t recommend to remove red or burgundy in this.
i like this product because is nice to work whit this product,My mother and My sister in law use this nail remover,i buy this product in walgreens,people i recommend this product,is so easy to work,the smell is not hard..i Love this product.
Crystal L.
SAINT CLOUD, FL
This product is great for finger nails. No messy cotton balls to clean up after because you can simply stick your finger in the sponge filled container to remove your polish.
joenna g.
I personally like how they came out with these containers for nail polish remover because it's so much more convenient, it's faster and way less messy! recommend over bottles
Kimberly G.
Seems so easy right? Wrong. This doesn’t get the Polish all off and it’s aggravating tilting the container for a better grip on the nail to remove previous polish. I prefer my cotton balls and remover in s bottle. I control how much products touch my skin. It the container itself can make that decision for me.
Abby C.
Wayne, PA
These are great, however they dry out pretty fast. As long as you work quick, you should be fine. I bought these at target and there very easy to use, so thats always good!
Ashley B.
BIG LAKE, MN
I love the non harsh formula of this product and the container the product is in. This allows the polish to quickly come off the nail while doing most of the work for you.
Sally J.
Altamonte Springs
I like being able to dunk my finger in the sponge filled container as it comes off better and I don’t get cotton ball pieces all stuck to my skin. I use this quiet often.
nora j.
Gillsville, GA
I love this stuff! I just wet a cotton ball with some of this and the nail polish comes right off!!! I also use it to clean some things around the house with tough stains
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?