BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Melissa F.
My favorite nail polish remover!!! Removed nail polish very quickly & easily no scrubbing necessary. Affordable price I usually pay about $7 soft scent not too overwhelming. I would recommend especially since it contains Vitamin E & Aloe Vera. Just be careful on the way home with it sometimes the jar leaks if the seal is broke.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I liked this I bought it when it first came out because of the commercial however I do notice it leaves some residue on my nails and skin from the previous colors I’ve removed. It does remove fast it’s convenient but I find myself grabbing a cotton ball and going over them. I don’t recommend to remove red or burgundy in this.
Latoya S.
Phoenix
Very handy product cutting down on the amount of cottons swabs and rubbing needed. Cons include that bright and dark colors do stain the sponge inside. However this does not render it useless. I’ve only had it for two weeks so I will continue to use to determine whether I will repurchase but sally Hansen is pretty good stuff.
Kimberly G.
Seems so easy right? Wrong. This doesn’t get the Polish all off and it’s aggravating tilting the container for a better grip on the nail to remove previous polish. I prefer my cotton balls and remover in s bottle. I control how much products touch my skin. It the container itself can make that decision for me.
joenna g.
I personally like how they came out with these containers for nail polish remover because it's so much more convenient, it's faster and way less messy! recommend over bottles
Abby C.
Wayne, PA
These are great, however they dry out pretty fast. As long as you work quick, you should be fine. I bought these at target and there very easy to use, so thats always good!
Sally J.
Altamonte Springs
I like being able to dunk my finger in the sponge filled container as it comes off better and I don’t get cotton ball pieces all stuck to my skin. I use this quiet often.
nora j.
Gillsville, GA
I love this stuff! I just wet a cotton ball with some of this and the nail polish comes right off!!! I also use it to clean some things around the house with tough stains
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
These are really easy to use. One pad removes the polish of one hand for me. It smells,like any other nail polish remover, but the smell isnlessened because the pads aren't saturated like a cotton ball would be. The only issue I had was if you acvidently left the top open, it dried out or slipped everywhere. So, always be sure to screw,on well and you will love it.
Shelby S.
FL
This product did NOT work and I wound up having to return it to CVS. As mentioned in a previous review, I have gel artificial nail polish on and the bottle claimed to work to get the polish off but it didn't and actual wound up staining my surrounding nail beds the color of my polish.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?

Kohl's