BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Lea D.
Cumming, GA
I love these so much. They are great for on the go or whenever haha. I keep them in my purse and they are great for if you mess up around your nails. I always will recommend this product to everyone i know that paints their nails!
Samantha S.
Auburn, NY
Easy to remove and less messy! Very affordable for everyone! I bought this at Walmart. I like it better than the original bottle of nail polish remover, because it's just easier to use. I would highly recommend this to others!!
Lynda L.
This is definitely a neat thing to have if you always do your nails. It's convenient and works well. I love it because there isn't a strong Oder and gets the job done.
Kristan D.
Champaign, IL
This is my favorite type of nail polish remover. It is so much easier and less messy to dip my nails in the jar, than to pour it out on to cotton balls or paper towels. I also feel like I'm not wasting product due to spills.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
I love this nail polish remover! My nails are super brittle. Kwik Off gets my nail polish off fast with a 3 hole sponge. I will use this product time and time again!
Meaghan M.
This works so well! I was expecting it to not work as well as it did because it prides itself on being so quick and easy, but looks so different than the usual way to remove nail polish. This saves so much time and energy!
Francisca A.
10/10 I would recommend this product. It is amazing and has worked so good on my nail. My nails were always dry and would have creases in them. I bought this product at my local Sally Hansen store. And I would definitely buy it again.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Quik off is a time saver. I keep this handy at home and work. I can't stand chipped nails. This helps take off Polish in the go. Slip in a quick manicure in the car, office, home, anywhere you have a few minutes.
Samantha S.
Covington , GA
This kind of nail polish remover is my favorite. Its very no muss, no fuss kind of thing. I always go with this brand because the smell is tolerable, and you dont have to worry about the liquid getting everywhere!!
This is a lot easier to use in steam of buying nail Polish remover and cotton balls. All you have to do is use this and you don't have to worry about using to many cotton balls or getting stuff every where.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?

Kohl's