BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Halie B.
Belmont , MS
This product is great for removing things. I purchased mine at target on sale. The price was fairly reasonable. The price is what urged me to try this product. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica W.
Austin, TX
When traveling, this is my go to polish remover. I travel a lot for work, and being able to quickly remove polish helps me keep my professional look in from of clients!
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Takes off even glitter polish easily! I don't have fake nails, so I can't attest to how it works with them, but works really well to remove polish from natural ones.
Olivia N.
Quitman, GA
Love this product. Easy to use and isn't as messy as using a bottle with a cotton ball or paper towel. The smell isn't too strong and it gets nail polish off very easily. Plan to keep using it and would recommend
Susanna W.
Oakdale, CA
This is a great product. I use often. I love doing my nails and I share with my family and friends. I tell everyone about the products I use and the great deals.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
This makes taking my nail polish off so easy and i get it done fast...it works really well i just don't like the smell
Skylar B.
Red Bank
These are the best and so easy to use! Don’t need to use messy paper towels or anything. One step.
Destiny L.
Hayward, CA
Love this stuff! I work in the food industry so we can't have our nails painted and this product makes it easy to take off my nail polish for work the next day!
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
This is my favorite nail polish remover, it is very effective, and worth its price. It was a good value for such good product. It compares to alternatives well.
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
These are really quick and easy to use, love how convenient they are to use since you can stash them to keep anywhere and pull them out right when you need it!
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?