BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
What I love the most about these is that the nail polish remover actually WORKS! It doesn't take long for the polish to come off. I thought it wouldn't remove tougher polishes but it actually came off smoothly. Would definitely suggest this to my friends!
Megan L.
Kingsbury, IN
The only kind of nail polish remover I really like. I love not needing any remover pads, just dip and go! I like the one with the brush inside to use on our toes. Takes it off very fast and super easy to use. Will recommend to others and very good price.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I love this nail polish remover because all you have to do is put your figure in it and the polish comes right off. You don't have to deal with any spills or a mess with cotton balls or pads, and having an issue with nail polish getting onto the floor or anywhere else.
Kendra V.
Bristol, TN
These are a lot better than using bottles nail polish remover in my opinion. And they are a good price. With a bottle of nail polish remover, I have to use multiple cotton balls to remover my nail polish and with these it's a lot less waste.
Maria F.
Bronx, NY
I love Sally Hansen because they have a wide variety of products the nail polish remover its just the beginning the fast dryer in liquid form that is one of the best products I've used in my life because I hate to wait for my nails to dry.
Naya W.
I like using this product because the whips just pull out without hassle. It compares pretty nicely to the alternatives and is not that pricey. Are used it a couple times and would recommend because it does not leave your hair is dry like the other ones
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I love using this sponge to get nail polish off! Its super fast and less messy than using regular polish remover and cotton balls. Its also really affordable and you can keep using it by pouring more remover in every couple of months.
Ali P.
Gainesville , FL
I love this nail polish remover especially for traveling. It's mess free and you don't need to worry about finding those cotton balls you can never find at the right time. It's quick effective and doesn't leave my fingers dry.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
These make my life so easy so I don't have to ruin my nail Polish if just one nail gets messed up I can just stick my finger in there and it removes it almost instantly.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
Works great taking off my old polish. Sometimes I do the gel light too so it can be tough to get it off! It does it quick and easy! It gets the polish off much faster than any other kind I've tried.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?