BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Kaley M.
I love these. They make is SO easy to remove nail polish. Instead of the mess, it's quick and easy! Usually it would take 20-25 minutes to take my nail polish off. Now it only takes about 10 minutes.
Darlena F.
East Orange, NJ
Sally hassen is the best nail remover you could use. The other ones is complicated to use this one is not its easy. All you have to do mis get a piece of cotton ball and put remover n it . Yes its pricey but its worth it ! Yes i would buy this wonderful product again.
Autumn C.
Nicholasville, KY
I absolutely love this nail polish remover. I picked it up at a local beauty shop thinking it would save time removing polish. It was such a great buy and saves so much time. Not to mention it doesn't dry out my skin like other nail polish removers. Would absolutely recommend
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY
This nail polish remover definitely works. It doesn't damage my nails or make them feel dry at all. It takes of regular nail polish very well. And takes off glitter nail polish off quite well also.
Maryella R.
I love this product! It left a little of the nail polish still on my nails but overall it's a great product. To get the excess nail polish off I just dipped it in once more!! It's very easy to get the nail polish off. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Lupita H.
I LOVE this nail polish remover!! It leaves your hands feeling soft as oppose to others!! This is the first time I use it, and I love it! I bought it at my local drugstore! This is the best one out of all of them!! I would totally recommend it to my friends!!!
Maryjean B.
Glen Gardner, NJ
I love these removing wipes. They are great for easy nail polish removal and don't dry your nails out. My only complaint is that when removing a dark colored nail polish, it tends to spread the color around on your hands. However, I would absolutely buy again.
Brianna B.
Rosedale, NY
Sally Hansen got it right with this remover! I LOVE, LOVE and LOVE the aloe and vitamine e. This was my first time using this product. I didn't get that usual drying feeling on my fingertips. I will never use another brand. Try it you will not be disappointed.
Mariah T.
It quickly remove nail polish! It's very gentle on the nail. I bought it at a CVS and it was a good price. It was super easy to remove my polish and didn't leave residue behind. I would recommend this product for sure!
Sarah E.
Zanesville, OH
I always much more prefer buying the nail polish remover that comes in a container instead of having to use a cotton swab. This product works so great, and quickly as well. All you gotta do is dip your finger in, wiggle it around to get the paint off, and BAM.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?