BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Anaya M.
Hamden, CT
If you don't like the concept of wasting a million cotton balls or q tips then this product is for you. What is great about this nail polish remover is that you can just simply place your finger inside and watch your nail polish vanish right into the sponge inserted inside. It definitely makes the job easier and quicker without a mess. Only complaint is if not closed tightly the nail polish remover can dry up.
Emily H.
Pittston, PA
This remover removes your nail polish instantly! Works much better than any other one I have! It super easy and fast to use! And it's not even too expensive, and it's a great deal! Would definently but again!
Trinity S.
Athens, GA
This nail polish remover is new and different from what I'm used to. When you open it there is squishy foam all around the inside soaked in nail polish remover. All i have to do is stick my nail in the foam and move it around a bit and when i pull it out all the nail posting is off my finger.
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
This product works great and does not make a huge mess. It even smells pretty good and not as strong as other removes. It leaves my nails feeling well moisturized and not brittle like others. I can sit and watch tv while easily taking my nail polish off. It works great for glitter as well!
Elexa  Q.
Ummm the first thing I would like to say is this doesn't work at all I bought this hoping that it would get my nail polish off and it didn't get my nail polish off I had to go and spend more money on a different type of nail polish remover I saw this one and it looked like it was gonna work better than it did.
Michelle O.
Montebello, CA
I absolutely love that I don't have too go around looking for cotton balls I can just dip my fingernails in there. You have too twist your fingers around, if you can't seem to get the side edges off you will have to rub on them. Plus it's moisturizing, I hate how acetone would dry my nails. I love love it. I found it at target, it was like 3 dollars. I'm so happy with this product.
Samantha I.
Commack, NY
This nail polish remover is great, especially because of the packaging.  It doesn't have as harsh a smell as alternative nail polish removers. I usually buy this at either Target or Ulta.  You can quickly remove your nail polish without additional materials. All around great product!
Yanna V.

I love this enamel remover, because it is practical, and perfectly fulfills its mission that is the most important. Takes care of my nails, is not aggressive like some similar products, it is worth paying the price that has, I always buy it and I plan to give it to my sister and my mother!
Shelsea R.
Mission, TX
This is seriously the best thing ever invented. It's so easy to use and honestly it's so useful. You just dip and swirl and bam the nail polish is off. And it also moisturizes my finger nails some other nail polish removers leave my hands dry
Tia M.
Lewiston, ID
Simple for one handed use. I love it because it reduces on the use of cotton balls. The only downfall is that if you want to correct one tiny error without taking off the nail polish in the entire nail you will need to keep cotton balls and a bottle of nail polish remover handy.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?