BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I love this nail polish remover because all you have to do is put your figure in it and the polish comes right off. You don't have to deal with any spills or a mess with cotton balls or pads, and having an issue with nail polish getting onto the floor or anywhere else.
Maria F.
Bronx, NY
I love Sally Hansen because they have a wide variety of products the nail polish remover its just the beginning the fast dryer in liquid form that is one of the best products I've used in my life because I hate to wait for my nails to dry.
Kendra V.
Bristol, TN
These are a lot better than using bottles nail polish remover in my opinion. And they are a good price. With a bottle of nail polish remover, I have to use multiple cotton balls to remover my nail polish and with these it's a lot less waste.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
These make my life so easy so I don't have to ruin my nail Polish if just one nail gets messed up I can just stick my finger in there and it removes it almost instantly.
Ali P.
Gainesville , FL
I love this nail polish remover especially for traveling. It's mess free and you don't need to worry about finding those cotton balls you can never find at the right time. It's quick effective and doesn't leave my fingers dry.
Lea D.
Cumming, GA
I love these so much. They are great for on the go or whenever haha. I keep them in my purse and they are great for if you mess up around your nails. I always will recommend this product to everyone i know that paints their nails!
Lynda L.
This is definitely a neat thing to have if you always do your nails. It's convenient and works well. I love it because there isn't a strong Oder and gets the job done.
Samantha S.
Auburn, NY
Easy to remove and less messy! Very affordable for everyone! I bought this at Walmart. I like it better than the original bottle of nail polish remover, because it's just easier to use. I would highly recommend this to others!!
Meaghan M.
This works so well! I was expecting it to not work as well as it did because it prides itself on being so quick and easy, but looks so different than the usual way to remove nail polish. This saves so much time and energy!
Samantha M.
Covington, GA
This kind of nail polish remover is my favorite. Its very no muss, no fuss kind of thing. I always go with this brand because the smell is tolerable, and you dont have to worry about the liquid getting everywhere!!
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?