BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

MaKenzie S.
Houston, MO
I received this as a gift one time and it was perfect! There isn't hardly any mess to getting your nail polish off and you don't have to worry about accidentally knocking your nail polish remover bottle over (I've done that a time or two). I love how the cost isn't to bad so it is perfect to throw in a gift bag to give to a girl friend!
Kirsten C.
Lexington, KY
I love how easy that this nail polish remover is to use! It is so worth the affordable price. It is quick and easy to use. I have repurchased this product many times and will continue to use it. I love this product and would totally recommend! Love
Melissa B.
Belton, TX
I love the less-mess situation this bad boy brings. It's easy to use, causes less waste and last for a while! All you do it pop your finger into the soaked sponge, give it a twist and pull it back out and voila! Clean nails every time. It works well on multiple layers of polish and boxes well with dark shades too! Definitely a go to of mine.
Michelle G.
Grand Rapids , Mi
I was excited to try this product out when I found out about it. It started working fine, wasn't completely bowling my mind just yet, but I was liking it. After a few uses, it started getting all nasty. It would only make my colors really dark, kinda like I got gum stuck to them. If just end up using my regular polish remover. Disappointed!
Haley R.
While I think having a faster way to remove nail polish is a great idea, I don't really like this alternative to the usual remover and cotton ball method.  These aren't quite effective, I don't enjoy their smell, and it leaves my hands kind of sticky which is a little gross.  Plus, for the price, I think it's more cost effective to continue with the polish remover and cotton ball method.
reyna F.

I am fascinated by this product since the nail removers mostly give a texture to my dry nails and is a bit uncomfortable. In return this is great because it leaves my nails well moisturized
I had already used it through a friend and decided to buy it from now on
Ashley H.
Washington, DC
No mess no fuss! What else do you need? I don't normally use polish removers because I do gel nails. However when I do give my nails a break I take off my polish with this! No need for cotton balls or pads. Just dip and go! Sally Hansen® Kwik Off Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover
Marie K.
I received this item as a gift, my husband gets me the most random things! I found the pads quite soft and comfortable to use as compared to other brands, they were reasonably easy to use in an effective manner as well. My only complaint is the smell is a bit powerful, save for that I would recommend to others.
Montana L.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I love this nail polish remover! I really like the sponge that sits in the liquid so I don't have to use tons of cotton balls. The smell of nail polish is not something I like but with this the scent is not very strong.
Amber S.
Clearwater, FL
Okay so theses are very very convenient and easy to use on the go without much risk of spilling or leaking the only problem I have is the smell of it is not something I want to smell and it doesn't fade away or wash off when you wash your hands but I would buy it again because it does the job quickly.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?