BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Sally Hansen® Kwik Off Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover
This is an okay product. It still has a weird stench to it and sticky feel regular nail polishes have and I did not feel it moisturizing but it got the nail polish off
Abby A.
Lima, OH
This removes your nail polish so quickly! I haven't tried it with glitter, or gell polish, but for normal polish its amazing. I had all traces of polish off within a minute! Also, i was worried about this stinging the cuts on my fingers, but it did NOT!
brandi a.
I have used this super convenient product for years. It gets the polish off completely and becauae the sponge is in the jar, there is no need for paper towels. It's pretty much a mess free way to remove even stubborn kinds of polish.
Casey W.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sally Hansen Nail Polish removers are great! I love that they give you a sponge so I don't have to keep wasting paper towels. I use this polish remover all the time (especially when I can't get a nail appointment). I would happily recommend this product to anyone.
Eileen G.
Fontana, CA
I usually buy the liquid to of nail polish remover but I saw these and wanted to give them a try. Thought they lloked covient and easy to use. And I'll probably use less product. Boy was I wrong. They dnt work as well as I thought and I felt like I wasted them cause I had to use so much and had a hard time taking my polish off. I dnt think I would buy them again.
Kaila P.
I love this product because it makes it easy to remove any color or any type of hard to remove nail products such as acrylic i bought from sallys beauty supply and fell in love i hardly use anything else unless its not on shlef i would recommend this to everyone
alexis m.
This is a very great product but not the most ideal for having cuts on your fingers. But what nail polish remover is kind to those guys. This can easily be made also just buy nail polish remover and put in in a mason jar with a sponge put lid on when done. Refill if needed. I wouldn't overly suggest this so take my word for it sometimes the old is better.
Amber L.
Torrington, CT
Come on it's sally Hansen… Who in their lifetime has not used at least one Sally Hansen product? Sally Hansen is a staple for beauty products and beauty tools especially for drugstore brands. Affordable, dependable, easy to use… This is my favorite polish remover. What's nice is it I have that overpowering alcohol smell to it and it doesn't sting if you have any hangnails like I usually do.
Cicely L.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this product because of the sponge. It makes removal so simple. All I have to do is stick my finger in the jar and the polish is automatically gone. It is so effective and it is also very cheap which makes me like it more! Would recommend to everyone.
Andrea C.
Mercer Rd, Sylvania
My sister in law just finished beauty school and this is what her teacher swore by! I always made sure to have my nails redone when I visited and thought this was something only for beauticians. I was so happy to find out that I could buy it myself!
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?