BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Kay C.
Northampton, PA
This is such a good product. It worked like a charm for me and with a few rubs the nail polish color comes right off. I bought it once and will definitely be using it again! Love love love it!!!
Maleny D.
I'm always on the go and nail polish helps me when I need a quick change my purse always have makeup or nail polish in case I need to go somewhere so I pull these out and re do my nails
member-382d76b96
I love this because it's not messy. It's very easy to use. I also like the fact you don't have to use cotton balls to get your nail polish off. It's the best way to remove your polish.
Alejandra A.
I've used this to remove my nail polish and it works very well. I would recommend this nail polish remover if you use those high quality nail polishes that take so much time to remove.
Amanda S.
Zephyrhills
SOOO much easier to use than trying to get the right amount of remover onto a cotton ball. It takes much less time to remove everything and I never end up with bit left over like I would from regular remover.
Mariah K.
This product works very well for when I put on Jell nails and want to remove them. It’s priced well and is good quality for the price. It’s nice that you can just dip your nails into the container! Would buy again!
Sara B.
So far I liked it, is not the best on the market, but it really works, plus it doesn’t have a really strong smell. It has an affordable price and you can get it in a lot of supermarkets or pharmacies. I only used it one time and since I am not that fan of polish removers I really don’t care that much about the brand while it makes it function
Erika L.
Woodburn, IN
I like that the nail polish remover liquid is all contained in the jar. I used this alot during my show choir season because it was so fast & successful at taking off nail polish that I had forgotten to remove before competing. I did usually have to take a q-tip & get around my cuticles because that did not always come off right away.
cynthia p.
Hands down to the best nail polish remover ever!! This is an awesome nail polish remover.. Its great for easy polish remover!! I have ben using it for a while and honestly is an awesome product that I wont ever change .
This is an okay product. It still has a weird stench to it and sticky feel regular nail polishes have and I did not feel it moisturizing but it got the nail polish off
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?

Kohl's