BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle G.
Grand Rapids , Mi
I was excited to try this product out when I found out about it. It started working fine, wasn't completely bowling my mind just yet, but I was liking it. After a few uses, it started getting all nasty. It would only make my colors really dark, kinda like I got gum stuck to them. If just end up using my regular polish remover. Disappointed!
Reyna F.

I am fascinated by this product since the nail removers mostly give a texture to my dry nails and is a bit uncomfortable. In return this is great because it leaves my nails well moisturized
I had already used it through a friend and decided to buy it from now on
Montana S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I love this nail polish remover! I really like the sponge that sits in the liquid so I don't have to use tons of cotton balls. The smell of nail polish is not something I like but with this the scent is not very strong.
Marie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
I received this item as a gift, my husband gets me the most random things! I found the pads quite soft and comfortable to use as compared to other brands, they were reasonably easy to use in an effective manner as well. My only complaint is the smell is a bit powerful, save for that I would recommend to others.
Amber S.
Clearwater, FL
Okay so theses are very very convenient and easy to use on the go without much risk of spilling or leaking the only problem I have is the smell of it is not something I want to smell and it doesn't fade away or wash off when you wash your hands but I would buy it again because it does the job quickly.
Anaya M.
Hamden, CT
If you don't like the concept of wasting a million cotton balls or q tips then this product is for you. What is great about this nail polish remover is that you can just simply place your finger inside and watch your nail polish vanish right into the sponge inserted inside. It definitely makes the job easier and quicker without a mess. Only complaint is if not closed tightly the nail polish remover can dry up.
Emily H.
Pittston, PA
This remover removes your nail polish instantly! Works much better than any other one I have! It super easy and fast to use! And it's not even too expensive, and it's a great deal! Would definently but again!
Samantha I.
Commack, NY
This nail polish remover is great, especially because of the packaging.  It doesn't have as harsh a smell as alternative nail polish removers. I usually buy this at either Target or Ulta.  You can quickly remove your nail polish without additional materials. All around great product!
Maxine W.
Lookeba, OK
This stuff is amazing because it doesn't leave a mess after using it. You don't have to worry about wasting so many cotton balls because you just simply place your finger inside and twist until the polish comes off. It definitely makes the job easier and quicker without a mess.
Tia M.
Lewiston, ID
Simple for one handed use. I love it because it reduces on the use of cotton balls. The only downfall is that if you want to correct one tiny error without taking off the nail polish in the entire nail you will need to keep cotton balls and a bottle of nail polish remover handy.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?