BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Kaila P.
I love this product because it makes it easy to remove any color or any type of hard to remove nail products such as acrylic i bought from sallys beauty supply and fell in love i hardly use anything else unless its not on shlef i would recommend this to everyone
Casey W.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sally Hansen Nail Polish removers are great! I love that they give you a sponge so I don't have to keep wasting paper towels. I use this polish remover all the time (especially when I can't get a nail appointment). I would happily recommend this product to anyone.
alexis m.
This is a very great product but not the most ideal for having cuts on your fingers. But what nail polish remover is kind to those guys. This can easily be made also just buy nail polish remover and put in in a mason jar with a sponge put lid on when done. Refill if needed. I wouldn't overly suggest this so take my word for it sometimes the old is better.
Amber L.
Torrington, CT
Come on it's sally Hansen… Who in their lifetime has not used at least one Sally Hansen product? Sally Hansen is a staple for beauty products and beauty tools especially for drugstore brands. Affordable, dependable, easy to use… This is my favorite polish remover. What's nice is it I have that overpowering alcohol smell to it and it doesn't sting if you have any hangnails like I usually do.
Andrea C.
Mercer Rd, Sylvania
My sister in law just finished beauty school and this is what her teacher swore by! I always made sure to have my nails redone when I visited and thought this was something only for beauticians. I was so happy to find out that I could buy it myself!
Cicely L.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this product because of the sponge. It makes removal so simple. All I have to do is stick my finger in the jar and the polish is automatically gone. It is so effective and it is also very cheap which makes me like it more! Would recommend to everyone.
MaKenzie S.
Houston, MO
I received this as a gift one time and it was perfect! There isn't hardly any mess to getting your nail polish off and you don't have to worry about accidentally knocking your nail polish remover bottle over (I've done that a time or two). I love how the cost isn't to bad so it is perfect to throw in a gift bag to give to a girl friend!
Kirsten C.
Lexington, KY
I love how easy that this nail polish remover is to use! It is so worth the affordable price. It is quick and easy to use. I have repurchased this product many times and will continue to use it. I love this product and would totally recommend! Love
Melissa B.
Lubbock, TX
I love the less-mess situation this bad boy brings. It's easy to use, causes less waste and last for a while! All you do it pop your finger into the soaked sponge, give it a twist and pull it back out and voila! Clean nails every time. It works well on multiple layers of polish and boxes well with dark shades too! Definitely a go to of mine.
Michelle G.
Grand Rapids , Mi
I was excited to try this product out when I found out about it. It started working fine, wasn't completely bowling my mind just yet, but I was liking it. After a few uses, it started getting all nasty. It would only make my colors really dark, kinda like I got gum stuck to them. If just end up using my regular polish remover. Disappointed!
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?