BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Taylyn S.
Lemoore, CA
Kwik Off works great to get the old nail polish off my nails! I especially like using it when I'm in a hurry and don't have a lot of time as it works fast and easy!
Stephanie C.
Wadesboro
I don't like removers that come in a jar like this for me it is a hassle to get the pads out and it reminds me of face wash. I also find myself needing to use more than 1
Jennifer T.
Dallas, TX
It's quick and easy way which out nail color or natural nails. It's not drying and I have the need to wash my hands right away. So if need some quick grab this one
Ashley B.
Nunnelly, TN
This is perfect by way of not having to waste money on cotton balls. Although it dries out to quickly. I have to say to make the bottles a little better with the seals.
Katie R.
Waterville, OH
LOVE! this is little tub is perfect for changing polishes quickly! just dip your finger in and twist and rub it off and it comes off most of the time in one swipe!
Christina M.
I love this stuff! It's super affordable and easy to use. Im big on things that are super easy to use and this is awesome! I will definitely rebuy once I run out!
Megan R.
Savannah , GA
Love this nail polish remover. Very quick and easy, no need for cotton balls. Have little girls that love their nails done, this is perfect for this little hands!
Freedom G.
I like these because they are super easy to use and for a fair price. They compare as way better then the alternatives. I think the only cons are is that it really dries my skin out. I recommend to everyone
jen&joce S.
I love these types of nail polish removers. It's easy to use and my little one can do it by herself! I have bought this multiple times and will continue to do so.
I don't think people realize how amazing this product is because most makeup removers leave my finger tips really dry but using this nail polish remover I never have to worry about that and I love it!
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?

Kohl's