BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Alejandra A.
I've used this to remove my nail polish and it works very well. I would recommend this nail polish remover if you use those high quality nail polishes that take so much time to remove.
Layla H.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I love this product. It is easy to use and affordable. I feel like it is easier and better to use than normal nail polish remover. I would recommend for an easy removal of nail polish.
Amanda S.
Zephyrhills
SOOO much easier to use than trying to get the right amount of remover onto a cotton ball. It takes much less time to remove everything and I never end up with bit left over like I would from regular remover.
Mariah K.
This product works very well for when I put on Jell nails and want to remove them. It’s priced well and is good quality for the price. It’s nice that you can just dip your nails into the container! Would buy again!
Sara B.
So far I liked it, is not the best on the market, but it really works, plus it doesn’t have a really strong smell. It has an affordable price and you can get it in a lot of supermarkets or pharmacies. I only used it one time and since I am not that fan of polish removers I really don’t care that much about the brand while it makes it function
Erika L.
Woodburn, IN
I like that the nail polish remover liquid is all contained in the jar. I used this alot during my show choir season because it was so fast & successful at taking off nail polish that I had forgotten to remove before competing. I did usually have to take a q-tip & get around my cuticles because that did not always come off right away.
Christine S.
Attleboro, MA
Anything to avoid the extra step of a cotton ball to remove nail polish. I have no cons. I like this a lot and will keep buying it. Super easy to use and a great value.
This is an okay product. It still has a weird stench to it and sticky feel regular nail polishes have and I did not feel it moisturizing but it got the nail polish off
Eileen G.
Fontana, CA
I usually buy the liquid to of nail polish remover but I saw these and wanted to give them a try. Thought they lloked covient and easy to use. And I'll probably use less product. Boy was I wrong. They dnt work as well as I thought and I felt like I wasted them cause I had to use so much and had a hard time taking my polish off. I dnt think I would buy them again.
Kaila P.
I love this product because it makes it easy to remove any color or any type of hard to remove nail products such as acrylic i bought from sallys beauty supply and fell in love i hardly use anything else unless its not on shlef i would recommend this to everyone
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?