BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
This brand does remove nail polish quickly, however I found it harder to remove glitter polish using the pad than with a traditional cotton ball and nail polish remover. The pads were very convenient for on the go
Kaitlyn T.
I love this stuff because it’s super easy to use and it doesn’t take even have the time as using regular remover and a cotton ball. It leaves your nails feeling soft too!
Samantha S.
This works pretty well for taking the polish off! It's hard to uses cause it isn't able to come out of the container! I prefer just using nail remover and a cotton ball!
Nataly C.
I love this nail polish remover it is so easy to use you just put your nails in the sponge and when you take it out all the nail polish is gone this the easiest and quickest thing to remove nail polish
Natalie T.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love how fast and easy this product makes updating my manicure! I can easily remove my old polish or any mistakes without risking the perfect polish on my other nails
Victorya S.
Now I'm not one to do my nails very often, but when I do, this is a great product for it. You can find it at any given drug store, Walmart, etc, and the price is fair.
Taylor H.
Waynesboro, TN
The product is super handy, because you aren't constantly pouring more nail polish remover on a tissue. The remover was effective and took off polish within seconds.
Kimberly S.
Covington, IN
These are great for my daughters and I when we are traveling. We are on the go most weekends with sports and events and these make it very convenient to redo our nails or do a touch up without needing a ton of supplies.
Haley M.
Tullahoma , TN
Great for fingers and not toes! I love not having to get our several things to take Polish of and can just quickly out my finger in and twist and it comes right off!!
Lily L.
Franklin, Pa
Not bad as it did remover my color nail but sometime hardly to get off the color on my nail... depend on what you use kind of brands nail polish have difficulty too!
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?