BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Daniella a.
It took me awhile to see how to use this, but honestly I prefer it over everything else! Boy oh boy it much easier to rub your nails on this the go out and spend more for the same effect
Jessica C.
Naperville
Very easy to use and no very hardly on my nails. It’s inexpensive and I would buy it again. I bought one about 6 months ago and it still had more uses. Easy to use and no big concerns.
Debbie R.
North Prairie, WI
This product really helps to remove the nail polish quickly and effectively. I bought it from Walgreens and it's very easy to use. It quickly removes the polish and adds much needed moisture to the nails. I would recommend this product to others.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I love this nail polish remover because it's so easy to use you just put your finger in and twist and nail polish comes right off the only problem is you can't use it on your feet.
Nicole M.
Huntington, WV
This is the only brand I'm pretty sure I ever used. I like it it does the job and I like this kind better as well because of the sponge inside it, it makes it easier to take off
Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the easiest and least Messy as nail polish remover I've ever purchased. I bought it one other time before when it came in a small package however now that it's in the larger package I still find it to be a great investment.
Amber B.
Burlington, KY
I love this product, no cotton balls or paper towels or any exta mess. Stick your finger in move it around and it's done. No more nail polish. This product works very well.
Callie R.
Louisville, KY
Love this. I've been using this type of remover since I was a kid because my grandma always used it. Works so well and cuts the time of taking off nail polish. Very affective.
Labriah M.
Laurel, MD
These are soooo amazing and affordable. If you really don't have a lot of time and you don't like the hassle of removing your nail polish you should buy this amazing product!
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
This brand does remove nail polish quickly, however I found it harder to remove glitter polish using the pad than with a traditional cotton ball and nail polish remover. The pads were very convenient for on the go
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?