BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Walmart*
Drea L.
I love this because literally all my nail polish comes off quick and easy. I don’t have to buy cotton balls or have a bottle of nail polish remover I’ll never finish and don’t have to sit there soaking my nails.
jennifer c.
Davie, FL
This is my favorite type of remover. I love how easy it is to use. I have used this product multiple times and i got it from walmart. It was not horribly priced. I would buy it again!! totally worth the money
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
You have to try this nail polish remover. It’s so easy to use, you need nothing but this container and BAM! Nail polish gone! I will continue to use this again and again! If you haven’t tried it you need to!
Katherine G.
Cincinnati, OH
Taking off your nail polish has never been easier. I always hated struggling with cotton balls or qtips to remove nail polish. This product makes it so much quicker. Place your finger in one of the holes in the sponge, and twist a few times until the nail polish is scrubbed off. It smells strong but not as chemical-smelling as other removers. Be careful if you have a paper cut though!
Fernanda B.
Brownsville, TX
Quite impressed with this
Acetone removers usually yellow my nails but this one is different. My nails feel and look fine after using..
Only complaint is that it leaves polish around cuticle line. After dipping and twisting my nails I wipe with a cotton pad while still wet to get the tail end off. Now I only use one pad to remove my polish and it is much faster and easier.
Ashley C.
Mansfield, OH
This stuff is so easy and fast to use! There’s no mess involved with this which is what I love. The only downside is that if you have a strong color like red sometimes it gets smeared on your skin
Gabriellia O.
Bowling Green
No strong smell, no clean up. A quick and effective way to get that stubborn nail polish off! I’ve found cheaper nail polish removers but this one is worth the price because it is so easy to use!
Angela V.
blacklick
Nail polish is removed quickly. The sponge has many pockets to rub finger, I let them soak for a moment and lightly rub. The nail becomes clean easily. One of the best I’ve ever used.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I liked this I bought it when it first came out because of the commercial however I do notice it leaves some residue on my nails and skin from the previous colors I’ve removed. It does remove fast it’s convenient but I find myself grabbing a cotton ball and going over them. I don’t recommend to remove red or burgundy in this.
Kimberly G.
Seems so easy right? Wrong. This doesn’t get the Polish all off and it’s aggravating tilting the container for a better grip on the nail to remove previous polish. I prefer my cotton balls and remover in s bottle. I control how much products touch my skin. It the container itself can make that decision for me.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?