BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Victorya S.
Now I'm not one to do my nails very often, but when I do, this is a great product for it. You can find it at any given drug store, Walmart, etc, and the price is fair.
Natalie T.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love how fast and easy this product makes updating my manicure! I can easily remove my old polish or any mistakes without risking the perfect polish on my other nails
Haley M.
Tullahoma , TN
Great for fingers and not toes! I love not having to get our several things to take Polish of and can just quickly out my finger in and twist and it comes right off!!
Kimberly S.
Covington, IN
These are great for my daughters and I when we are traveling. We are on the go most weekends with sports and events and these make it very convenient to redo our nails or do a touch up without needing a ton of supplies.
Lily L.
Franklin, Pa
Not bad as it did remover my color nail but sometime hardly to get off the color on my nail... depend on what you use kind of brands nail polish have difficulty too!
Sarrah H.
Angwin
This is by far the Best invention ever. It makes doing your nails so much fun and so much easier than ever before. Especially when you have little kids running around all day. And the best price point you could ask for
Stephanie C.
Wadesboro
I don't like removers that come in a jar like this for me it is a hassle to get the pads out and it reminds me of face wash. I also find myself needing to use more than 1
Taylyn S.
Lemoore, CA
Kwik Off works great to get the old nail polish off my nails! I especially like using it when I'm in a hurry and don't have a lot of time as it works fast and easy!
Katie R.
Waterville, OH
LOVE! this is little tub is perfect for changing polishes quickly! just dip your finger in and twist and rub it off and it comes off most of the time in one swipe!
Jennifer T.
Dallas, TX
It's quick and easy way which out nail color or natural nails. It's not drying and I have the need to wash my hands right away. So if need some quick grab this one
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?