BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Kalaeja F.
I also use this to take off my acrylic nails. It makes it so much easier. Only another note taking off regular nail Polish is quick and easy not time consuming at all and it's also easier to travel with.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I love polish remover in these little containers. You just slip your finger in there and you're done. Plus this didn't let off that really harsh chemical smell. I will definitely use this brand again.
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
I am a real fan of the sponge nail polish removers! You just stick your finger in a scrub till the polish is gone. I feel like it takes less time than using a cotton ball, and a lot less wastful.
Rhiannon V.
Metairie
I’m
Not a fan of this type of nail polish remover. Regardless if the brand you use, it will leave your entire finger the color of the nail polish. Which is never a cute look. I would not buy it.
Ada C.
Folsom, CA
I don't usually use this type of remover, but I love to use it when I'm watching tv and want to be lazy. I usually purchase this at my local drug store or any target or Walmart. I love having this as an option
Michelle B.
this is very easy to use and made my nail polish come off pretty quickly. I do wish there was an easy product to use like this for my toes, but this definitely did the trick for my nails. No more scrubbing, just dip in your nails and swish around for a minute or so.
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I love these nail polish removers where you stick your finger in! It's so convenient and so much easier than the liquid! When I was a kid I loved using these. If you haven't tried I would recommend !
Storm B.
Dupont, WA
I love this product! I have been using it ever since I can remember. It is so easy and very quick to use! One thing I am not crazy about is getting the polish remover on my whole finger tip.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Mekaila A.
Makes removing polish a total breeze! Nail polish remover can be a total pain and this product definitely helps with all of that. Good value and keeps the process simple! Would try again.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?

Kohl's