BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Mery S.
Easiest thing ever to use! It removes your chipped nail polish off so much faster and with less of a mess. There is also less odor from this time of nail polish remover and you don't need cotton balls!
Sana R.
I think these are really quick and efficient and also very easy to use! They are affordable as well and I got mine from Walmart, but I think regular acetone would be much cheaper and just as effective.
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
This nail polish remover, removes my nail polish as well as moisturizing my hands.Its a good value! 🌹its better than others as they dont moisturize.Im a repeat use of this product.I would recommend this!
Haley K.
This is a staple in my mothers bathroom! It's nice to get a lot of the man power done inside of this product but I do find myself needing to go back to really get all of the nooks and crannies (especially with red nail polishes)
Jerrica B.
lincoln county
this is a quick & easy way to remove nail polish. great value and not too pricey. easy to apply & use, just dip your finger in & leave it for a few seconds then you're done. & i will be buying again.
Victoria G.
Asheville, NC
I like this stuff because my nails don't get dry, brittle, and cracked. So it works good. But it's not quick. So if you're lazy, like me, go for full acetone and watch your polish and nail melt away!
Veronica T.
Dayton
I have used this frequently. So many people I know use it. A tiny amount and a little scrubbing is all I need and my nail polish is gone. You can’t do any better. I love it so much. It’s a must have.
Christie C.
Virginia Beach
Super easy to remove polish without the mess!! Used it many times and my two daughters love it too. No more spilling polish remover or stacking up used cotton balls. Good price and a tip is you can pour any polish remover in there when it gets low. That's also a money saver!
nicole c.
Waukesha, WI
I think that you don't get that much product for the price. But on the other hand you get the nail polish right off. (6 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Kwik Off Moisturizing Nail Color Remover - Moisturizing Nail
Kalaeja F.
I also use this to take off my acrylic nails. It makes it so much easier. Only another note taking off regular nail Polish is quick and easy not time consuming at all and it's also easier to travel with.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?