BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Storm B.
Dupont, WA
I love this product! I have been using it ever since I can remember. It is so easy and very quick to use! One thing I am not crazy about is getting the polish remover on my whole finger tip.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Mekaila A.
Makes removing polish a total breeze! Nail polish remover can be a total pain and this product definitely helps with all of that. Good value and keeps the process simple! Would try again.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I love this nail polish remover because it's so easy to use you just put your finger in and twist and nail polish comes right off the only problem is you can't use it on your feet.
Debbie R.
North Prairie, WI
This product really helps to remove the nail polish quickly and effectively. I bought it from Walgreens and it's very easy to use. It quickly removes the polish and adds much needed moisture to the nails. I would recommend this product to others.
Nicole M.
Huntington, WV
This is the only brand I'm pretty sure I ever used. I like it it does the job and I like this kind better as well because of the sponge inside it, it makes it easier to take off
Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the easiest and least Messy as nail polish remover I've ever purchased. I bought it one other time before when it came in a small package however now that it's in the larger package I still find it to be a great investment.
Amber B.
Burlington, KY
I love this product, no cotton balls or paper towels or any exta mess. Stick your finger in move it around and it's done. No more nail polish. This product works very well.
Labriah M.
Laurel, MD
These are soooo amazing and affordable. If you really don't have a lot of time and you don't like the hassle of removing your nail polish you should buy this amazing product!
Callie R.
Louisville, KY
Love this. I've been using this type of remover since I was a kid because my grandma always used it. Works so well and cuts the time of taking off nail polish. Very affective.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?