BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Jenny W.
Brooklyn, NY
Good formula. Always takes off polish in a swipe. The sponge dries out but lasts a long time. I like the scent, not overpowering. Best drugstore nail polish remover. Plus, so easy to use without cotton balls.
Gina L.
Took forever to remove the polish and my nails/skin around my nails would feel so dry. It isn’t easy to use I thought, since I’d have to tip the can to get the liquid over my nails. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
I love this quick easy way of removing my nail polish I can use it on the go or when I'm just relaxing it's great and take the nail polish off quickly and it is not dry out my fingers and it's very reasonable
Jaliza A.
Crestview, FL
I'm obsessed with this nail polish remover. It easily removes my nails and I love it. With regular nail polish remover i have to scrub and struggle but not with this remover. It's inexpensive and I love it.
Josie S.
This is one of my favorite nail polish removers! Easily removes the hard to get off glitter polish and gel polishes. The smell isn't too heavy either. This is a staple in my house!
Haley S.
Denton, TX
Super convenient product! Great for when you are in a rush and just need to remove your polish. Way easier to use than just a bottle of nail polish remover. However, I don't feel like I get as much product.
Shannon B.
seaford
These work great! Takes some scrubbing depending on the polish. This also leaves skin and nails moisturized unlike regular remover. A little pricey but not messy and has a pleasant smell. I recommend this!
Hannah D.
Memphis, TN
My favorite on the go product! I love this because it is so easy that I've done it while driving. Only con is that it's hard to use on your toes. I'm a repeat user and plan to continue! Easy and mess free!
Desseray S.
A-m-a-z-I-n-g! Quick and very easy to take off nail polish. Dip your finger twist it a few times and done! I love this better than the actual bottle. I bought might at Sally's. Would recommend to everyone.
Liset G.
I really like this nail polish removal it's so easy and quick to use. Not messy and hassle free. And it is super inexpensive! I would totally buy this product again and recommend to my family and friends.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?