BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Victoria G.
Asheville, NC
I like this stuff because my nails don't get dry, brittle, and cracked. So it works good. But it's not quick. So if you're lazy, like me, go for full acetone and watch your polish and nail melt away!
Haley K.
This is a staple in my mothers bathroom! It's nice to get a lot of the man power done inside of this product but I do find myself needing to go back to really get all of the nooks and crannies (especially with red nail polishes)
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I love polish remover in these little containers. You just slip your finger in there and you're done. Plus this didn't let off that really harsh chemical smell. I will definitely use this brand again.
Jerrica B.
lincoln county
this is a quick & easy way to remove nail polish. great value and not too pricey. easy to apply & use, just dip your finger in & leave it for a few seconds then you're done. & i will be buying again.
Christie C.
Super easy to remove polish without the mess!! Used it many times and my two daughters love it too. No more spilling polish remover or stacking up used cotton balls. Good price and a tip is you can pour any polish remover in there when it gets low. That's also a money saver!
Madisen R.
Dallas, TX
Love it! Quick, easy to use, and lasts a long time. Highly recommend to anyone interested. Takes the stress out of using cotton balls and risk spilling on furniture of carpet. I would buy this product again!
Kalaeja F.
I also use this to take off my acrylic nails. It makes it so much easier. Only another note taking off regular nail Polish is quick and easy not time consuming at all and it's also easier to travel with.
Olivia P.
Portland , ME
This really does work like magic. I had a base coat, along with 2 more coats of sally Hansen (lavender) and a top clear coat. One swipe and the polish was gone. There's a reason why this product is so highly spoken of. Definitely would recommend.
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
I am a real fan of the sponge nail polish removers! You just stick your finger in a scrub till the polish is gone. I feel like it takes less time than using a cotton ball, and a lot less wastful.
Ada C.
Folsom, CA
I don't usually use this type of remover, but I love to use it when I'm watching tv and want to be lazy. I usually purchase this at my local drug store or any target or Walmart. I love having this as an option
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?