BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
Definitely will buy again. I prefer cotton pad old school but this is good to have when you are out of any cotton pad. I enjoy them . It isn't a must have but not a bad buy because they product is good .
Marissa P.
Alexandria, VA
This doesn’t lie. It is a very quick process. Just a simple swipe and the polish is all gone! I don’t like to waste time removing my nail polish after it’s chipped and using this saves me from making it a big production.
Brittney J.
Daphne, AL
I've been hesitant to actually trying a nail polish remover like this one but I'm surprised I actually like it. Makes it way easier to remove the polish in a quick and effective manner! I like it a lot:)
Rachel A.
Tallahassee, FL
Used this to remove my acrylic nails and it worked well . It took an long time but eventually did the job. It was easy to use. I put my finger in and left it while I watch tv and it worked as expected .
Alicia E.
Union City, IN
Oh my goodness these are amazing! I love how you can just stick your nails in to get your polish off but it is also moisturizing your nails as well! So easy to use and would definitely recommend buying.
Mery S.
Easiest thing ever to use! It removes your chipped nail polish off so much faster and with less of a mess. There is also less odor from this time of nail polish remover and you don't need cotton balls!
Sana R.
I think these are really quick and efficient and also very easy to use! They are affordable as well and I got mine from Walmart, but I think regular acetone would be much cheaper and just as effective.
Victoria G.
Asheville, NC
I like this stuff because my nails don't get dry, brittle, and cracked. So it works good. But it's not quick. So if you're lazy, like me, go for full acetone and watch your polish and nail melt away!
nicole c.
Waukesha
I think that you don't get that much product for the price. But on the other hand you get the nail polish right off. (6 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Kwik Off Moisturizing Nail Color Remover - Moisturizing Nail
Haley K.
This is a staple in my mothers bathroom! It's nice to get a lot of the man power done inside of this product but I do find myself needing to go back to really get all of the nooks and crannies (especially with red nail polishes)
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?