BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I am personally not a huge fan of the bottle rub off nail polish removers. I personally do not think they work well and if you have cuts it hurts. But compared to other brands, this was a good nail polish remover.
Juana J.
Mc Farland, CA
I like this nail polish remover because it has a little sponge inside Nd it helps a lot to put ur finger in there Nd rub ur nail against the doing Nd the nail polish comes out easy to do recommend if ur in a rush
Ramsha B.
Lubbock, TX
I love this because it's great for getting rid of the stubborn nail polish that refuses to come off. But i can't use it for my toes and the sponge typically starts drying after 5-6 uses. But I love the strength.
Takshie T.
San Diego
I love the concept of just dipping my finger to get rid of nail polish! This remover works great for most nail polishes, but it takes a lot of effort to get rid of glitter nail polishes using this remover.
Amy S.
Ashland, KY
I like these because you can just toss them away when you are done instead of using cotton balls or toilet paper and making a mess. I found mine at Walmart. I would recommend them. I love them for my pedicures.
Gabby W.
I loooove this polish remover! It makes doing your nails a whole lot easier and faster! Also, it keeps my fingers from feeling so dry and cracked like other polish removers do. I am totally going to buy it again!
Kayli S.
This is so easy to use. Burns a little if you have a hang nail. It usually gets my nail polish off after about two sips. No need to scrub with a qtip. It's quick and easy. I love this one and usually is my go to.
Adrianna M.
Montpelier, VT
Super easy to use. I love using this nail polish remover because there is no clean up. There isn’t a ton of cotton balls or paper towels to clean up before starting my nails. I love the simplicity of this product
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
I love this quick easy way of removing my nail polish I can use it on the go or when I'm just relaxing it's great and take the nail polish off quickly and it is not dry out my fingers and it's very reasonable
Jenny W.
Brooklyn, NY
Good formula. Always takes off polish in a swipe. The sponge dries out but lasts a long time. I like the scent, not overpowering. Best drugstore nail polish remover. Plus, so easy to use without cotton balls.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?