BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
This is an amazing product. My nail polish comes off rather quick like it says it would on the package. I prefer this over the regular nail polish remover in the bottle. It's less of a hassle and mess free.
Oyku F.
voorhees, NJ
This product is a no frill easy to use remover. I was hesitant at first but this eliminates the middle man of cotton balls. I'm hooked on this product and don't see myself wasting cotton balls ever again.
Desseray R.
A-m-a-z-I-n-g! Quick and very easy to take off nail polish. Dip your finger twist it a few times and done! I love this better than the actual bottle. I bought might at Sally's. Would recommend to everyone.
Liset G.
I really like this nail polish removal it's so easy and quick to use. Not messy and hassle free. And it is super inexpensive! I would totally buy this product again and recommend to my family and friends.
jessica D.
I was excited to try this product. As someone who uses nail polish frequently I was happy to find something that got off polish easy. It work quite well in removing polish and was very easy to use as well.
patty f.
I love this so much it removes my nail polish so quickly, it's so much easier this way! It's good quality and good value so you don't have to worry about wasting your money. wild definitely buy this again!
Hannah D.
Memphis, TN
My favorite on the go product! I love this because it is so easy that I've done it while driving. Only con is that it's hard to use on your toes. I'm a repeat user and plan to continue! Easy and mess free!
Shannon B.
seaford
These work great! Takes some scrubbing depending on the polish. This also leaves skin and nails moisturized unlike regular remover. A little pricey but not messy and has a pleasant smell. I recommend this!
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
Definitely will buy again. I prefer cotton pad old school but this is good to have when you are out of any cotton pad. I enjoy them . It isn't a must have but not a bad buy because they product is good .
Marissa P.
Alexandria, VA
This doesn’t lie. It is a very quick process. Just a simple swipe and the polish is all gone! I don’t like to waste time removing my nail polish after it’s chipped and using this saves me from making it a big production.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?