BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Janice V.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this nail color remover very easy to use without mess this will do a fast job and it also has moisturizer for your nails wich will help your nails not to feel so dry and rough after you remove your nail color ...
Nicole B.
I love this. Easy to use, lasts a long time, doesn't smell horrible. This doesn't dry my nails or skin out and has actually strengthened them quite a bit. Improved my cuticles, too. No nail polish gunk builds up in it.
Rebecca F.
So convenient to use. No messy papa ER towels to take off nail polish. Smell is strong but that with any remover. Removes nail polish easily. I bought this product at a sally store. This was my second time purchasing .
Julia F.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is very useful. Very quick to remove my nail polish and I don't have to use tissue or anything along with it. I prefer this over the other kind where you have to pour it on a piece of tissue to remove nail polish.
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
This makes getting nailpolish off SO easy! Just put your finger in one of the little inserts and twist it around, voila! Now it just needs to come with instructions on cleaning the sponge so you can keep reusing it!
Christy M.
West Covina, Ca
These are fun! Easy to use and work well, kinda takes longer to get the corners but you just really have to work the sponge. This is awesome when you don’t have cotton balls or are in a hurry, easy to take on the go too.
Jessi P.
Cedartown, GA
I love sticking my fingers down in this to remove the polish! Keeps me from going through tons of cotton balls and works wonders! I love how the bristles help to remove the fingernail polish! I will buy more of this
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
I love this nail polish remover. Takes my nail polish off so quick and easy. Very inexpensive and so easy to use. I love this instead of using the old fashioned cotton balls. I will repurchase this when I'm all done
Amber L.
buffalo Ny
This doesn't dry out my nails and gets polish and acrylics off pretty quickly it's great and I recommend it to anyone who uses acrylics a lot because it can be damaging taking them off but this hydrates your nails.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I am personally not a huge fan of the bottle rub off nail polish removers. I personally do not think they work well and if you have cuts it hurts. But compared to other brands, this was a good nail polish remover.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?