BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Juana J.
Mc Farland, CA
I like this nail polish remover because it has a little sponge inside Nd it helps a lot to put ur finger in there Nd rub ur nail against the doing Nd the nail polish comes out easy to do recommend if ur in a rush
Ramsha B.
Lubbock, TX
I love this because it's great for getting rid of the stubborn nail polish that refuses to come off. But i can't use it for my toes and the sponge typically starts drying after 5-6 uses. But I love the strength.
Stephanie S.
Staten island , NY
I like this nail polish remover because it doesn't dry out my nails leaving them brittle I bought mine about 6 months ago and it lasts a really long time. I find that a lot of others removers dry out my nails.
Brittani O.
Dothan, AL
I love this type of polish remover, its works wonders and is great for an on the go removal.
I keep mine in the drawer of my desk at work! It also doesn't leave your nails feeling dry and brittle like most polishes do. I would absolutely purchase this again!
Jenny W.
Brooklyn, NY
Good formula. Always takes off polish in a swipe. The sponge dries out but lasts a long time. I like the scent, not overpowering. Best drugstore nail polish remover. Plus, so easy to use without cotton balls.
Gina L.
Took forever to remove the polish and my nails/skin around my nails would feel so dry. It isn’t easy to use I thought, since I’d have to tip the can to get the liquid over my nails. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
I love this quick easy way of removing my nail polish I can use it on the go or when I'm just relaxing it's great and take the nail polish off quickly and it is not dry out my fingers and it's very reasonable
Jaliza A.
Crestview, FL
I'm obsessed with this nail polish remover. It easily removes my nails and I love it. With regular nail polish remover i have to scrub and struggle but not with this remover. It's inexpensive and I love it.
Haley S.
Denton, TX
Super convenient product! Great for when you are in a rush and just need to remove your polish. Way easier to use than just a bottle of nail polish remover. However, I don't feel like I get as much product.
Josie S.
This is one of my favorite nail polish removers! Easily removes the hard to get off glitter polish and gel polishes. The smell isn't too heavy either. This is a staple in my house!
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?