BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Ashley M.
Rainbow City, AL
Great product! I like that it's easy to use and you don't have to deal with cotton balls. It's much less messy than alternatives. I am a repeat user. I can't stand using a bottle of polish remover, I get it all over the place.
Kelli F.
Atlanta GA
It is literally SO easy to use this product!! I’m not patient enough to track down a cotton ball, so I love being able to dip my nails into this product and have the polish come off with several twists of my fingers! Talk about convenience!! 10/10 would recommend this
Taylor A.
I love using this type of nail polish remover. It's very affordable and easy to use! It's way less messy than the bottles of remover and can be purchased at pretty much any drug store. It's my go to and I'll recommend it always!
Rilee M.
This product helps me remove my nail polish so effortlessly without drying out my nails. Unlike regular nail polish remover it moisturizes, preventing hang nails. I would buy this again. I see a difference in my nails health
Mikayla J.
This product makes regular nail polish remover seem useless. Having the sponge inside the solution makes removal so much easier. I have gone through multiple containers of this and will continue to buy.
Alexis L.
Warren, PA
The product is okay you have to really work at it to get anything off. Its sorta easy to use. Inexpensive, could get equate and it would be cheaper. Really would like the product to work a bit better. Would recommend though.
Chand B.
The nail polish does come off completely with this product but the nails and skin dry and nails a bit brittle. I suggest using a nail cream to hydrate and strengthen the nails! I probably would use it again due to the swiftness.
Raven C.
Savannah , GA
I love gel removers that come in containers like these because I am a goofy, and I tend to drop and spill everything. All I have to do is dip my nails and toes into this container and it doesn't even take much to get the polish off
Micaela E.
I love this! It's really easy to use and with my nails, it takes of the nail polish fast even when I put glitter on them. The price is alright, you can def find cheaper and it will work just as good. I would recommend this product, I always recommend it to friends and family.
Amanda R.
I really like this. It works very well at removing nail polish and it doesn’t make my nails feel rough after using it. This one specifically is great for the price- if you travel a lot this is easy to just take with you!
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?