BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Walmart*
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
This is a great product because it keeps my hands moisturized and not dry out when I use the product like some other nail polish removers do. Easily found in any store where they sell nail polish accessories and is greatly priced.
Collina B.
I have used the Sally Hansen kwik off moisturizing nail color remover one time, but I don't remember my experience using it. I am writing this review for my snaps. I do use a nail polish remover by sally Hanson though and it works very well.
Taylor A.
I love using this type of nail polish remover. It's very affordable and easy to use! It's way less messy than the bottles of remover and can be purchased at pretty much any drug store. It's my go to and I'll recommend it always!
Ashley M.
Rainbow City, AL
Great product! I like that it's easy to use and you don't have to deal with cotton balls. It's much less messy than alternatives. I am a repeat user. I can't stand using a bottle of polish remover, I get it all over the place.
Alexis L.
Warren, PA
The product is okay you have to really work at it to get anything off. Its sorta easy to use. Inexpensive, could get equate and it would be cheaper. Really would like the product to work a bit better. Would recommend though.
Rilee M.
This product helps me remove my nail polish so effortlessly without drying out my nails. Unlike regular nail polish remover it moisturizes, preventing hang nails. I would buy this again. I see a difference in my nails health
Chand B.
The nail polish does come off completely with this product but the nails and skin dry and nails a bit brittle. I suggest using a nail cream to hydrate and strengthen the nails! I probably would use it again due to the swiftness.
Mikayla J.
This product makes regular nail polish remover seem useless. Having the sponge inside the solution makes removal so much easier. I have gone through multiple containers of this and will continue to buy.
Micaela E.
I love this! It's really easy to use and with my nails, it takes of the nail polish fast even when I put glitter on them. The price is alright, you can def find cheaper and it will work just as good. I would recommend this product, I always recommend it to friends and family.
Amanda R.
I really like this. It works very well at removing nail polish and it doesn’t make my nails feel rough after using it. This one specifically is great for the price- if you travel a lot this is easy to just take with you!
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?