BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Chand B.
The nail polish does come off completely with this product but the nails and skin dry and nails a bit brittle. I suggest using a nail cream to hydrate and strengthen the nails! I probably would use it again due to the swiftness.
Alexis L.
Warren, PA
The product is okay you have to really work at it to get anything off. Its sorta easy to use. Inexpensive, could get equate and it would be cheaper. Really would like the product to work a bit better. Would recommend though.
Rilee M.
This product helps me remove my nail polish so effortlessly without drying out my nails. Unlike regular nail polish remover it moisturizes, preventing hang nails. I would buy this again. I see a difference in my nails health
Micaela E.
I love this! It's really easy to use and with my nails, it takes of the nail polish fast even when I put glitter on them. The price is alright, you can def find cheaper and it will work just as good. I would recommend this product, I always recommend it to friends and family.
Amanda R.
I really like this. It works very well at removing nail polish and it doesn’t make my nails feel rough after using it. This one specifically is great for the price- if you travel a lot this is easy to just take with you!
Janice V.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this nail color remover very easy to use without mess this will do a fast job and it also has moisturizer for your nails wich will help your nails not to feel so dry and rough after you remove your nail color ...
Rebecca F.
So convenient to use. No messy papa ER towels to take off nail polish. Smell is strong but that with any remover. Removes nail polish easily. I bought this product at a sally store. This was my second time purchasing .
Julia F.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is very useful. Very quick to remove my nail polish and I don't have to use tissue or anything along with it. I prefer this over the other kind where you have to pour it on a piece of tissue to remove nail polish.
Nicole B.
I love this. Easy to use, lasts a long time, doesn't smell horrible. This doesn't dry my nails or skin out and has actually strengthened them quite a bit. Improved my cuticles, too. No nail polish gunk builds up in it.
Jessi P.
Cedartown, GA
I love sticking my fingers down in this to remove the polish! Keeps me from going through tons of cotton balls and works wonders! I love how the bristles help to remove the fingernail polish! I will buy more of this
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?