BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Miny A.
All sally hansen products are of high quality is a brand that I recommend very much as they have the experience and ability to create innovative products and for all kinds of nail needs, the enamels are very durable and the nail strokes give very good Results
Alexis B.
This is so convenient to use! Sometimes I mess up my right hand because I am not ambidextrous and I love using this. I haven't really found any cons from this product. It just dries your hands out but that's very normal with any product that takes off nail polish.
Niecy L.
O Fallon, MO
I love this product. It enables me to remove my nail polish without all the cotton balls to do so. It is a little more expensive but it is well worth it for not having to deal with the hassle of regular nail polish. I would defensively buy this product again.
Brittany W.
new london, NC
This na polish remover has a subtle smell, and takes the polish off with the greatest of ease. Its also in a super awesome container that has a sponge, and you never need cotton balls!
Sarah B.
This works as well as every other nail polish remover. It is just a better price and the value is good. I have no complaints. The cons are the smell seems stronger but the pros are the price is great. We are all repeat buyers. Yes I would buy again.
Niki D.
Holyoke, MA
I love sally hansen products for the product and its effectiveness it a great value, it is a little pricey for the average college student but it defintely works, but cvs brand does just as great and is comparable to most acetone products out there accept, it has a better fragrance than the others.
Ashley M.
Mount Clemens, MI
These types of products always get my vote. I really like not having to waste napkins to take polish off my nails, I can even use this while traveling (when someone else is driving of course). Sally Hansons will always be my favorite not-so-harsh brand!
Michelle J.
They have specialized homes in the sponge so you can just put your finger in and the nail polish will come right off. It's fast, easy, and pain free. With other products you have to get cotton balls and scrub the nail polish off. You don't with this one.
Taylar H.
I bought this product to try and remove those pesky sparkles left over from nail polish. I can refill the container once it is empty. The sponge like material scrubs your finger nails to remove polish that just won't come off. Easy to use, no messes.
Sydney B.
Great product! Sponge helps take the polish right off it seems tho last a really long time! Packaging is perfect and smell is over baring! Very easy to use and remove polish! Recommend it to everyone especially moms with little time to pamper!
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?