BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Teodocia G.
danbury
I love this moisturizer nail remover, leaves my finger so smooth and not sticky . My first time trying this product and I would definitively buy it again . Very easy to use . I recommend this product !!!
Katie R.
Kenova, WV
I’m not a huge fan of this product. The idea is great, but it took a lot of effort to get the polish off my nails. I had to dip my finger into the jar multiple times and I felt like it was more of a mess than anything. The product was getting on my fingers instead of just my fingernail.
Nina B.
Plainfield, IL
This thing is so convenient! I don't have to buy a whole bag of cotton balls to take off my nail polish when I can just buy the 2 in 1 thing. It's great for those who don't have patience like me also!
Savannah S.
Elizabethtown, KY
(6 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Kwik Off Moisturizing Nail Color Remover - Moisturizing Nail is awesome. I love this stuff because you have no cleanup after using it. Another reason why I love it is because it doesn't leave all that residue on your fingers like most nail Polish Remover does. It actually leaves my hands nourished feeling believe it or not. It isn't to hash on my hands, I love it!
Danielle H.
My favorite type of nail polish remover is the kind you dip your finger into because it works so much faster with less scrubbing. It does leave your hands a little dry feeling after which isn’t a big deal. This is the only kind of remover that I have purchased for some time!
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
This nail polish is really amazing it it really does soften your skin while removing the nail polish and it takes the nail polish of so fast! Plus it doesn't smell so harsh like most nail polish removers do. It is a little expensive for a nail polish remover but it's worth it.
Megan M.
I like the use of the this product because it makes cleaning nail polish easy because you don't need any other products or cotton balls to help. You simply just put your nail in the solution and scrub it on the sponge inside and it comes off that easy! Such a great product.
Can R.
Union City, OH
Super easy to use! I love the sponge that you can just stick your fingers down into. It's a great application and makes for an altogether easy process. As with any nail polish remover, of course the smell is a bit overwhelming, but if you can see past that this is perfect.
Julie B.
Simpsonville, SC
this product was open stinky and dripping from a soggy box when I received it tried to remove my nail polish it bothered my fingers making them burn and took ten minutes to take off polish It was a complete waste of money burnt my hand and stunk up my house I wouldn't recommend this product it went in the garbage.
Daniela O.
Not my favorite product. It takes some time to completely take off all the nail polish and still sometimes misses some spots. I would rather use the bottled one with a cotton ball. But this product is good at reducing the use of cotton balls but still not my favorite.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?