BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Gabby B.
Whitewater, WI
Honestly, Sally Hansen is the best. It's my go-to store, convenient, nice locations, wonderful employees (at least where I live). I like the smell as it isn't so strong I gag when I take my polish off. First wipe-down does the job. I love Sally!
Rebecca B.
I love how easy this is to use you just stick ur finger it and it rub it sprint and your polish is gone I love it but it's kinda hard when it's not totally empty and still has a little bit caus ethat little bit dodnr really get your nail
Nathan L.
Woodstock, IL
This product is so helpful! It really is a miracle worker. It has good value for its price. The nail polish really seemed to glide off of my nails. I got it from the Sephora in the mall and I've been recommending it to all my friends!
Lydia E.
I like the remover in the little container like this, it makes it way easier to take off, and I don't have to worry about spilling as much, you can get this or at least something similar in any target, Walmart, or Walgreens type store
n/a n.
I really liked use thus product for my nails. I usually buy it at the mall. It's simple to use. It removes the color off of your nails nicely. I always use this product, and I will keep using it. I will definitely recommend to others.
Kristin R.
Macclenny , FL
I use this product when I'm wanting to fix one nail or a couple of nails. It's convenient that way I'm not messing up all my nails with the remover. This product is very affordable & easy to use. I definitely suggest this product!!
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
This is a great product because it keeps my hands moisturized and not dry out when I use the product like some other nail polish removers do. Easily found in any store where they sell nail polish accessories and is greatly priced.
Collina B.
I have used the Sally Hansen kwik off moisturizing nail color remover one time, but I don't remember my experience using it. I am writing this review for my snaps. I do use a nail polish remover by sally Hanson though and it works very well.
Taylor A.
I love using this type of nail polish remover. It's very affordable and easy to use! It's way less messy than the bottles of remover and can be purchased at pretty much any drug store. It's my go to and I'll recommend it always!
Ashley M.
Rainbow City, AL
Great product! I like that it's easy to use and you don't have to deal with cotton balls. It's much less messy than alternatives. I am a repeat user. I can't stand using a bottle of polish remover, I get it all over the place.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?