BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Walmart*
Kelly K.
When choosing your nail polish remover, you really could go for any brand. They all do the same job and you don’t have to be picky with it. But I chose this particular kind because it’s not the bottle. It, for me, is so much easier to just stick my hand in and let the sponge inside take off the nail polish. I think it is healthier for you nails and prevents you from having to scrub your nails with cotton balls or paper towels.
Julia M.
Anchorage
I really love this but I also hate it lol. The reason being it because they never have enough nail polish remover so you mainly just pay for the scrub and it’s small so only a few nails can go in at a time. Over all it’s the easier mess free version of this stuff. Good to use over and over again. You could just keep adding more remover in it.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
This product from Sally Hansen is amazing! I hate removing nail polish from my nails because sometimes I have to do it and do it. The Kwik soft Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover gets the job done in no time and I am ready to go! I love that has vitamin E and aloe that keep my nails healthy.
Bellelinne M.
Hialeah, FL
when I'm lazy I use this product, it works well, I like this brand also its products for nail treatments, like the hardener, the top coat are very good too and their packaging is beautiful! Love it! ❤️❤️❤️
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
This nails polish remover it’s so easy to use. It’s not like others that you have to dip your finger 3 times for your nail polish to come off and I will definitely buy this once again like I recommend it to moms mostly because we be on the go like you just dip once and it’s gone.
Kelli W.
Atlanta GA
It is literally SO easy to use this product!! I’m not patient enough to track down a cotton ball, so I love being able to dip my nails into this product and have the polish come off with several twists of my fingers! Talk about convenience!! 10/10 would recommend this
jimena p.
I didn’t really like this product for me the sponge was too soft so it was difficult to get off my nail polish and it took longer compared to other ones I’ve tried that get my nail polish off in seconds.
Drew D.
Kent, Wa
This style of nail polish remover is my favorite. It doesn’t create any extra trash and it’s easy to use. Only downfall is that you need to make sure it stay up right at all times because it can slowly leak out if it gets knocked over.
Tiffney T.
Shelbyville
I have never really liked this product, doesn’t get the nail polish off very well! Takes several attempts to get all the polish off and the product doesn’t last long! Would really like the product to last longer and be more effective.
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
Kwik off is fast, easy, and gets the job done. Usually it takes me at least a half hour taking my nail polish off but with Kwik off i can take my polish off in a matter of minutes. I can also say that the remover lasts awhile compared to a bottle of nail polish remover. In comparison price wise to a bottle of remover, this is a little more expensive but a couple of dollars is definitely worth the convenience of this remover.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?