BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Kelly K.
When choosing your nail polish remover, you really could go for any brand. They all do the same job and you don’t have to be picky with it. But I chose this particular kind because it’s not the bottle. It, for me, is so much easier to just stick my hand in and let the sponge inside take off the nail polish. I think it is healthier for you nails and prevents you from having to scrub your nails with cotton balls or paper towels.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
This product from Sally Hansen is amazing! I hate removing nail polish from my nails because sometimes I have to do it and do it. The Kwik soft Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover gets the job done in no time and I am ready to go! I love that has vitamin E and aloe that keep my nails healthy.
Bellelinne M.
Hialeah, FL
when I'm lazy I use this product, it works well, I like this brand also its products for nail treatments, like the hardener, the top coat are very good too and their packaging is beautiful! Love it! ❤️❤️❤️
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
This nails polish remover it’s so easy to use. It’s not like others that you have to dip your finger 3 times for your nail polish to come off and I will definitely buy this once again like I recommend it to moms mostly because we be on the go like you just dip once and it’s gone.
Esha P.
gra
It’s great how convenient this product is. You can remove your nail polishes without needing nail polish remover or cotton balls/pads. I’ve gotten this product several times because of how easy it is to use, and how well it actually works.
Emily S.
Henderson
Being able to just be able to put a finger in and let the sponge rub the nail polish off is pretty awesome play it’s less likely that you’ll be able to blame a mess. And when you feel like you may be running out just poor some more in!
Tiffney T.
Shelbyville
I have never really liked this product, doesn’t get the nail polish off very well! Takes several attempts to get all the polish off and the product doesn’t last long! Would really like the product to last longer and be more effective.
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
Kwik off is fast, easy, and gets the job done. Usually it takes me at least a half hour taking my nail polish off but with Kwik off i can take my polish off in a matter of minutes. I can also say that the remover lasts awhile compared to a bottle of nail polish remover. In comparison price wise to a bottle of remover, this is a little more expensive but a couple of dollars is definitely worth the convenience of this remover.
Christy M.
West Covina, Ca
These are fun! Easy to use and work well, kinda takes longer to get the corners but you just really have to work the sponge. This is awesome when you don’t have cotton balls or are in a hurry, easy to take on the go too.
Drea L.
I love this because literally all my nail polish comes off quick and easy. I don’t have to buy cotton balls or have a bottle of nail polish remover I’ll never finish and don’t have to sit there soaking my nails.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?