MakeupNail CareNail Polish RemoversSally Hansen
Kwik Off Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover

Sally Hansen Kwik Off Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover

by Sally Hansen

The easiest, cleanest way to remove polish from dry, brittle nails. Advanced, three-hole sponge design makes polish removal simple and fast. Advanced formula rapidly removes all traces of polish from your nails. Essential nutrients help promote healthy-

Pros and cons of this product?
Pros and cons of this product?
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Kwik Off Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover!
Steph R.
Sykesville, MD
Sally Hansen Kwik Off Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Steph R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this from Amazon because I was out of nail polish remover, and I like the idea of a less wasteful product. This removed my polish quickly as easily. It also has a pleasant scent and doesn’t require cotton balls. This does contain acetone, so I wouldn’t call it moisturizing so much as “less drying” (thanks to aloe and vitamin E). Overall, this is a solid product, and I will likely purchase again in the future.
Vanessa J.
Clintwood , VA
For someone that's use the old way lol cotton balls and removed from a bottle, but this is great, a quick remover, I'm just set in my ways I guess, but its a great product to have on hand!!
audrey W.
This is the way to go let me tell you you just dip your finger and wipe it around in there and it's quick it takes all of the polish off.
Elissa I.
Brooklyn
It is the best nail polish remover I never expected of that!!! It is really worth it! Now it is my really lovely product!!!
Rachel P.
Oak Ridge, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Works really really well and fast, but you can't really reuse it too often if you're constantly changing colors like I do
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
This is a quick way to remove nail polish. I sometimes use it to remove polish from the salon and it removes it just as well. I'm always happy with how swift it comes off.
Lisa J.
Anthem, AZ
I wish this worked quicker and the insides didn’t sponge off. It does work well but takes a little longer than doing it manually. Nails don’t feel dry and brittle after using it.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
This product from Sally Hansen is amazing! I hate removing nail polish from my nails because sometimes I have to do it and do it. The Kwik soft Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover gets the job done in no time and I am ready to go! I love that has vitamin E and aloe that keep my nails healthy.
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
When someone mentions nails the first brand that comes to mind is sally hansen. This is just such a trustworthy brand and all the products are always so great. This one is one of my favorites though!
viandra P.
Not only remove the nail polish faster but also leaves my nails good without dry my hands or with residues around my nail, really good, pricey but worth the price, I will definitely buy it again 😊