BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
Kwik off is fast, easy, and gets the job done. Usually it takes me at least a half hour taking my nail polish off but with Kwik off i can take my polish off in a matter of minutes. I can also say that the remover lasts awhile compared to a bottle of nail polish remover. In comparison price wise to a bottle of remover, this is a little more expensive but a couple of dollars is definitely worth the convenience of this remover.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Katherine G.
Cincinnati, OH
Taking off your nail polish has never been easier. I always hated struggling with cotton balls or qtips to remove nail polish. This product makes it so much quicker. Place your finger in one of the holes in the sponge, and twist a few times until the nail polish is scrubbed off. It smells strong but not as chemical-smelling as other removers. Be careful if you have a paper cut though!
Bellelinne M.
Hialeah, FL
when I'm lazy I use this product, it works well, I like this brand also its products for nail treatments, like the hardener, the top coat are very good too and their packaging is beautiful! Love it! ❤️❤️❤️
Angela S.
Soaks off gel polish, even acrylics if you wrap your finger! Con is I would only use it on myself, and after a while you stain the sponge but at least you don’t need qtips or cotton balls or anything like that. It will dry out your skin sometimes though!
Esha P.
gra
It’s great how convenient this product is. You can remove your nail polishes without needing nail polish remover or cotton balls/pads. I’ve gotten this product several times because of how easy it is to use, and how well it actually works.
Emily S.
Henderson
Being able to just be able to put a finger in and let the sponge rub the nail polish off is pretty awesome play it’s less likely that you’ll be able to blame a mess. And when you feel like you may be running out just poor some more in!
Tiffney T.
Shelbyville
I have never really liked this product, doesn’t get the nail polish off very well! Takes several attempts to get all the polish off and the product doesn’t last long! Would really like the product to last longer and be more effective.
Emily Q.
One of my favorite products! I use this to take off my nail polish quickly. It saves me time and gets the polish off very easily. I buy it at my local grocery store and the container usually lasts about 3 months before it dries out.
Bri C.
boise
I use this stuff when I don’t have my acrylics on. Very easy to use, no struggle at all. It’s not expensive, you get what you pay for. I’ve bought it a couple of times. I really recommend getting it from your local stores
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?