BY SALLY HANSEN

• I live in Australia and haven't seen them. Do they sell them here?1 Answers
  • How effective is this wrap??1 Answers
Cassandra O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Haven't seen this product in any local stores lately but when I did find it, I bought a few packs of them for one reason: I hate wearing shoes. So walking around barefoot really makes it easier to get dry and cracked heels. This product was a life saver!
Summer K.
Glendale, AZ
These are amazing. My feet get extremely rough and dry from wearing boots to work all day, I use these every once in a while to get my heals smooth again.
Holly H.
Dover, FL
Made me feet baby smooth ! Wrapped it up and left it on over night and when I took it off the next morning my feet felt great !
Racheal H.
MARYVILLE, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For me this product is hard to find but I came across it at the PX once. It helped tremendously!
jessica  t.
Never seen these. Does Sally Hansen Nighttime Heel Repair Wrap work well and where do they sell them?
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
How effective is this wrap??
Sarah A.
Victoria
I live in Australia and haven't seen them. Do they sell them here?