BY SALLY HANSEN #74 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Sherri W.
Lexington, NC
Love, love, love this foot cream. It smells great and makes my feet feel so smooth and like I just got a spa pedicure. It softens my heels and makes my feet feel heavenly.
Nancy C.
Fisherville, KY
I love this. It makes your feet so soft. I didn't repurchase it when I finished mine only because there wasn't anything about it that amazed me but it is a good product.
Diana
Great cream for your feet not only does it moisturize them but it relaxes them as well. I really recommend it to everyone.
Annerys G.
Es un acondicionador para mis pies, los suaviza, los calma y para mis uñas hidratantes y eliminar asperezas. Me encanta!!
Rachel T.
Dublin
So so revitilising to use fir my feet this wakes my tooties uo for the day as i walk alit keeps then in top shape