Sally Hansen Just Feet Power Grip Toenail Scissors Health and Beauty uploaded by CONSTANCE C.Sally Hansen Just Feet Power Grip Toenail Scissors Health and Beauty uploaded by Veronica B.

BY SALLY HANSEN #53 in Nail Clippers

Jacqueline G.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami
I am loving the reach I get from these toenail clippers! For at home pedicures this is the pair of toenail scissors I grab for - Not only is the reach on them beyond helpful but I am loving how comfortable and easy they are to use!

The long handled toenail scissors are a big help to me but also to my mom, who is older and often wheelchair bound. She complains when I try to help her cut her toenails but clearly struggled cutting her toenails with a standard toenail clipper. I know she just wanted to be able to cut them on her own without help.
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
Clip the toughest toenails with ease
No-mess clippings catcher
Contoured handle for controlled grip
Clip and cut the toughest toenails with ease.

Contoured handle for controlled grip
No-mess clippings catcher

Lifetime guarantee: Visit sallyhansen.com for details. Valid in US and Canada only.
Soak feet in warm water to soften toenails.
Place nail between blades and squeeze.
Start at one side of the nail and cut across.
To empty clippings catcher, simply pull catcher down.
Teresa F.
Winnsboro
I've found that the older I get, the tougher my toenails get. I can't use some off the wall name brand. I know that Sally Hansen's products are quality made and was eager to try these toenail clippers. They did NOT disappoint! The design made them easy to use and not slip out of my hands. Other brands have actually caused injuries to my toes! I highly recommend these Power Grip Scissors.
Grace P.
As it is a Sally Hansen product I trusted it to work. Unfortunately I encountered a problem right after unpacking it .First it was difficult to open the packaging despite the info open here, I had to get a knife to cut it open. I really had to struggle to unlock the pliers. I started to clip one of my broken fingernails and was not very successful
Julainy P.
Allentown
It's a regular nail clipper not something too exiting but something that does what it's suppose to do it works great.My family uses different nail clippers and each one of us is very satisfied with the results it's the worst one I've tried but I don't know the difference to a regular drugstore one.
Alexis W.
Escalon
They work great for me. Very great price which is nice because its affordable but they don't last very long. Its a good price but defiantly needs to last a little bit longer. I buy it at the Sallys Store that is a couple minutes from my job and I would recommend it to others.
Billiejo C.
Nicholasville, KY
These are amazing. They are easy on your hands so your hands don't cramp while bring to clip. Also gives you a bit more reach just I case your arms alone aren't quite long enough to do the job. Very sharp and cuts with ease. Which helps so you are spending less time cliping.
Terranice E.
Austin, TX
I would say that the sally handsone nailclipers are really useful they work one every kind of nail the pros of this product is they com in multiple colors the cons of this product is that some times it's hard to clip the nail I would buy this agin because it to me work well
Diana K.
Phoenix, AZ
I use the Sally Hansen Clean Cut Classic Nail Clipper and it works great for me. They are nice and sturdy, and easy to use. They are nice to carry around in my purse and have lasted a lot longer than other clippers I have had. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Jessie T.
Atlanta, GA
I personally don't like using scissors to cut my nails because it is really difficult to achieve the perfect shape that I would like my nails to look (dismiss that if you are professionals at cutting nails and shaping them without the aid of the original shaper).