Sally Hansen Just Feet Power Grip Toenail Scissors Health and Beauty uploaded by Veronica B.Sally Hansen Just Feet Power Grip Toenail Scissors Health and Beauty uploaded by CONSTANCE C.

BY SALLY HANSEN #53 in Nail Clippers

kaitlyn g.
Cedar Rapids
Most nail clippers work the same these days. I have tried a few others but they seem to break fairly easily and not get as clean of a cut. This brand has much easier application and I find my nails looking better.
Grace B.
clarkston
This tool is extremely helpful. Sometimes it would I just need to cut a very thick toenail it’s super easy. I always keep one in travel kit , just in case I have any need one. I can do it super quickly without a problem. I love this product!
Dee D.
I brought this thinking that it would be safer for my boyfriend to use on his toenail but it hardly cuts unless his nails are like too thick which they aren’t. This baby s more for a woman or cutting children’s toenails if they will stay still and allow you with these.
Krista R.
Danville
Good for when you're needing a trim and can easily be used for your nails and I use them all the time and they require little effort and can be used anywhere . They are great quality and are made by a trusted brand that is well known and I would buy them again.
Venus G.
Overland Park
These scissors help my nails especially when one of the sides are ingrown! It’s super affordable and it’s good quality so it relieves my pain! I would definitely recommend this and buy this again! Love it!
Emanuela R.
Love this for my kids toe nails. Easy to maneuver with their tiny fingers and toes. Regular nail clippers just don't work as well. This is also excellent on small infants.
Stephanie A.
I love this toenail scissors ✂️ they are easy to grip and easy to use. They work very well and I would so recommend them to friends and family. My husband loves them too 👍🏼👍🏼 you know when a guy likes it then there's something good about right 🤣
Karen V.
Myerstown, PA
I give these clippers 4 stars because they are not as easy to use as others I have tried. Still great clippers for your toes. I bought them at CVS with coupons and saved. I do not think I would buy these again but they are made well and do get the job done.
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
Good product to trim the edges of toenails. This product can not cut through the thickness of me entire nail but I do use them to straighten out the edges. They are also handy for getting the little pieces on the edges of my big toe nail that can snag on socks. The handles make this product very easy to hold and control.
Autumn E.
Theses clippers are great for getting precisely the look you are looking for with your nails. I use this once a week as my nails grow quickly. I bought this at my local sally beauty supply and it was relatively cheap. If you don't own a pair, you should go get yourself one.