Sally Hansen® Just Feet Power Grip Toenail Scissors

by Sally Hansen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Just Feet Power Grip Toenail Scissors!
How would you rate this product?
Lafayette
Purchased at: ULTA
I suffer from ingrown toenails and this is one of the products that i use whenever i need to operate on them myself!! They’re easy to use and perfectly grab the toenail that needs to be cut out! It’s a great product
I love this toenail scissors ✂️ they are easy to grip and easy to use. They work very well and I would so recommend them to friends and family. My husband loves them too 👍🏼👍🏼 you know when a guy likes it then there's something good about right 🤣
Myerstown, PA
I give these clippers 4 stars because they are not as easy to use as others I have tried. Still great clippers for your toes. I bought them at CVS with coupons and saved. I do not think I would buy these again but they are made well and do get the job done.
Oak Hill, WV
Good product to trim the edges of toenails. This product can not cut through the thickness of me entire nail but I do use them to straighten out the edges. They are also handy for getting the little pieces on the edges of my big toe nail that can snag on socks. The handles make this product very easy to hold and control.
Monessen, PA
Theses clippers are great for getting precisely the look you are looking for with your nails. I use this once a week as my nails grow quickly. I bought this at my local sally beauty supply and it was relatively cheap. If you don't own a pair, you should go get yourself one.
Caledonia, MI
I have thick toenails so this product really helps to shape them properly without hurting my hands from forcing normal clippers to go through. An odd shape to get used to in the hand but after you find the perfect holding angle it works well.
Menifee, CA
Confession. I have been using these to trim my eyebrows! They are just so versatile. I occasionally use to remove cuticle that is sticking out and bothering me. I'll definitely buy another if this one ever becomes dull.
Really affordable and easy to access. I bought these at my local Walmart, and have not regretted it since. I would recommend this to anyone who is in need of a good nail clipper I would definitely buy again.
Titusville, FL
The gripper is really great and helps you to not accidentally chop too much of your nail off. I bought this online based on the reviews and I wasn’t disappointed! They last for a really long time & don’t really rust out so I recommend
clarkston
This tool is extremely helpful. Sometimes it would I just need to cut a very thick toenail it’s super easy. I always keep one in travel kit , just in case I have any need one. I can do it super quickly without a problem. I love this product!

Looking for your answer?