Sally Hansen® Just Feet Power Grip Toenail Scissors uploaded by Veronica B.Sally Hansen® Just Feet Power Grip Toenail Scissors uploaded by CONSTANCE C.

BY SALLY HANSEN #47 in Nail Clippers

Jordyn K.
Cocoa, FL
The gripper is really great and helps you to not accidentally chop too much of your nail off. I bought this online based on the reviews and I wasn’t disappointed! They last for a really long time & don’t really rust out so I recommend
•real• f.
beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.
kaitlyn g.
Cedar Rapids
Most nail clippers work the same these days. I have tried a few others but they seem to break fairly easily and not get as clean of a cut. This brand has much easier application and I find my nails looking better.
Grace B.
clarkston
This tool is extremely helpful. Sometimes it would I just need to cut a very thick toenail it’s super easy. I always keep one in travel kit , just in case I have any need one. I can do it super quickly without a problem. I love this product!
Courtney B.
boca raton
It wasn’t as sharp as I hoped it would be. Still worked but I have very small nails so it was difficult for me to cut them to how I like. The blade would touch my toes and then freak me out I was going to miss!
Stephanie A.
I love this toenail scissors ✂️ they are easy to grip and easy to use. They work very well and I would so recommend them to friends and family. My husband loves them too 👍🏼👍🏼 you know when a guy likes it then there's something good about right 🤣
Karen V.
Myerstown, PA
I give these clippers 4 stars because they are not as easy to use as others I have tried. Still great clippers for your toes. I bought them at CVS with coupons and saved. I do not think I would buy these again but they are made well and do get the job done.
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
Good product to trim the edges of toenails. This product can not cut through the thickness of me entire nail but I do use them to straighten out the edges. They are also handy for getting the little pieces on the edges of my big toe nail that can snag on socks. The handles make this product very easy to hold and control.
Autumn E.
Theses clippers are great for getting precisely the look you are looking for with your nails. I use this once a week as my nails grow quickly. I bought this at my local sally beauty supply and it was relatively cheap. If you don't own a pair, you should go get yourself one.
Krista R.
Danville
Good for when you're needing a trim and can easily be used for your nails and I use them all the time and they require little effort and can be used anywhere . They are great quality and are made by a trusted brand that is well known and I would buy them again.