BY SALLY HANSEN

Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
The is great for the first few uses then it loses its effectiveness after that like it gets dull. Easy to wash off great price point and you can find these in any drug store or online. If you don't mind replacing it every two weeks I would purchase it
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
I run alot, and had never had the need for pedicure. since i picked up the habit of running on a daily basis. have noticed how dry my heels had become and as a desperate i picked up one ans saved my feet and pocket, saving me from getting a pedicure.
Denise R.
Best foot smoother I've ever tried! This product is great. I love that I found it at Sally Henson, since it's right across from where I live!! It amazes me how much dead skin it takes off but make sure that you go from all angles or you will get weird divots in in your skin.
Megan R.
Sally Hansen products are all great! The foot paddle is great at exfoliating and getting rough edges off your feet.
Alessandra M.
Mississauga, ON
Found this extremely effective on my feet. i lobe the long handle and shape of it. i thought the shape of it was cute and it was a good value
Markelle S.
What exactly is a foot paddle?