Sally Hansen® Just Feet Dry Heel Balm uploaded by YELISBEL L.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Deeply Hydrates and eliminates dry, rough heels

Savannah H.
Tifton, GA
Love this foot balm! I have always been bad about walking around barefoot and this saves my dry, sore heels! You don't have to use a lot at a time, so it lasts which is always nice! I most definitely will be keeping this in my cabinet for life!
Kimberly D.
My fiancé has the worst calluses on his feet due to years of playing soccer. He is now the head varsity soccer coach for our local high school. He practices with the boys and I find this to be very helpful when trying to soften his heels
karen l.
Tucson
This is an amazing product if you have dry cravky feet it works miracles and i really enjoy using this to sleep
YELISBEL L.
MIAMI, FL
I love. It's spectacular to soften and prevent dryness is on my feet. I use it at evening and I massage my feet, which also helps me relax. I recommend it.
Fiza J.
Very good for dried heels. Especially my feet are very dry and produce dead skin very easily. This keeps my feet moisturized and we'll balanced