BY SALLY HANSEN #14 in Callus Removers

Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
This is the only thing that works for me. The callus easily just rub off after letting the gel set on my feet for about a minute or two. I use a lot of get and let it set for a bit longer. My only problem is I use a lot of the gel... so I need a new bottle about every 5th time I use it. This stuff is hard to find - but it works miracles!
Kenya B.
Titusville, FL
This product is truly great! I all in all love most Sally Hansen products. I was very surprised that this product worked, solely because it has been difficult to find a product that actually works on my feet.
Stephanie G.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
You know how they say if your feet hurt everything hurts I find this to be true LOL at the end of a long day I love to soak my feet in this beautiful smelling lavender foot soak it leaves my feet so soft and even softens my cuticles
Melissa H.
San Antonio, TX
I do my own pedicure with this great Sally Hansen Lavender foot soak. It fills silky smooth on your feet and the beautiful smell of lavender makes you feel like your in a spa. I love it!
Jamila G.
This product leaves your feet looking like baby feet they are just so soft after you apply they leave them like never before it so crazy I've never had my feet as soft as they are know love this product
Erica A.
Lancaster, Pa
I love this foot soak! While I am typically not a fan of the fragrance lavandar, this is very subtle. It is relaxing a leaves my skin so soft and nourished! Everyone should try this!
Carly s.
Beaverton, OR
I love the smell of this! It makes my feet really soft and helps with my dry heels. It's a bonus that it smells so nice and relaxing.
Caitlin C.
Nashua, NH
Pedicure feeling clean after every shower! A must have especially during flat season to keep your feet clean and smelling fresh!!
Vanessa  B.
San Antonio, TX
I used this once with my girlfriend and it seriously made both our feels soft !! Then I went back to but more and they were out
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
It smells very pretty, relaxing soak that made it easy to scrub away the roughness. A little too pricey.
I've been looking for something that helps with calluses and I'm wondering if this helps soften and get rid of them easily and how well does it work? Has this product been helpful and how often do you have to use it?
Frish Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this foot scrub work on extremely dry hard skin feet? If so, how many uses till u start seeing results?
Wendy B.
York, SC
Where can I purchase?
Brandee M.
Tampa, FL
Does this really work on calluses?
Chrissy A.