BY SALLY HANSEN

1-Coat builds stronger, healthier-looking nails instantly. Advanced formula strengthens and protects natural nails. Unique, fast-drying gel formula with nail-building Calcium and Vitamins bond to the nail surface. Strengthens weak nails from the inside out. Creating a dense polymer layer to support nails and help prevent damage.

Glenda J.
Miami Gardens, FL
I use this on my nails after I get my acrylics off and it's a breath of fresh air for my nails it is very light and I can see the change in my nails after multiple applications, highly recommended to everyone.
Ysabelle G.
Tucson
This is a decent strengthener. I’ve tried others that I’ve found work better. Not bad, but now that I’ve found a new one, I like it better. Works as a base coat though.
Stacey A.
Williamstown, NJ
I tried this and really did not notice a difference at all. My nails where still soft and brittle. They were still very dry. I hope you all have better luck
Alba Y.
Good product for its price. It definitely strengthens the nails and coats it nicely. Can be used as a base coat, but also comes in colors!
Daniela C.
I had used it and it is really good. My mom and I love it. The best thing is that you have diferent colours and styles