Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover 1 oz. (Case of 6)

by Sally Hansen

Dissolves Dry Cuticles in 15 Seconds!;Revolutionary gel formula melts-away and breaks-down excess cuticles in seconds.;Maximum strength to smooth and soften cuticles.;Can also be used to remove stubborn calluses.

What are your tips to have a very good hands?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover 1 oz. (Case of 6)!
Belleville , NJ
Honestly the best and so easy to use! Literally melts away the cuticle in seconds. Have been buying for 5+ years now! It’s the perfect consistency too, where it doesn’t get all messy or oily!
arlington , WA
Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover 1 oz. (Case of 6) uploaded by Katie B.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this product. it works really well. I'm a repeat purchaser and i recommend this product Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover 1 oz. (Case of 6)
Anchorage, AK
My cuticles are horrible so I was looking for a cheap solution to get rig of them. Found this product and decided to try it since it’s cheap. Amazing results.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love this cuticle remover. If you follow the directions, it removes so much dead skin and dead cuticle skin and makes home manicures look professional
Medford, OR
This product is great for removing your cuticles and maintaining them weekly. No harshness leaving your cuticles and nails looking healthy.
Warren, MI
Purchased at: Target
I like this a lot. It works quickly and it's very easy to use. It lasts quite a while and doesn't have a smell for people who are sensitive
El Monte, CA
So fast and easy. I use it right before I shower use my fingernails to scrape over nails and it works wonders without damaging my nails!
Works well. I squeezed some on to each cuticle and left it on for about approximately 30 seconds. Softened the cuticle for easy removal.
West New York, NJ
I use this product when I do both my nails and toenails. Does the job and leaves my nails nice and soft. A bit expensive but worth it.
vernonia, OR
This was an affordable and excellent cuticle removal system I loved it and I would definitely buy it again I read it a 10 out of a 10