Sally Hansen INSTANT CUTICLE REMOVER

by Sally Hansen

Maximum strength formula leaves cuticles smooth & soft Great for calluses too! Formulated with Chamomile and Aloe, known to help calm & soothe

Les ha funcionado este producto removed or de cutícula ?
It may be a Sikh question, but once you apply, [email protected] cuticles come off by rubbing or you actually have to cut them 🙈?
What is the most efficient product/products to use for excessively dry and splitting cuticles? They are constantly inflamed and peeling no matter which product I put on them!
Start your review of Sally Hansen INSTANT CUTICLE REMOVER!
Yesenia L.
Cleveland, TN
Sally Hansen INSTANT CUTICLE REMOVER uploaded by Yesenia L.
This product lasts a long time. You only need a little to soften your cuticles enough to trim. It is easy to apply. It works very fast. You don't have to wait a long time. I use it on my toes and fingers. I love it. It's a decent price and works well. It's worth trying.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,255 reviews
When I do an at home manicure, this is a go to product for cuticle care. Simply apply and in 10-15 seconds push cuticles back or cut them. It’s simple to use and effective.
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
Sally Hansen INSTANT CUTICLE REMOVER uploaded by Emily B.
I had a salon manicure in December and the nail technician did a wonderful job getting my cuticles under control without them growing back all wonky and painful. Of course, they still grew back, and it's winter and my cuticle are super dry. I've had this cuticle remover for a little while and never used it, but when I wanted to do my own nails for Valentine's Day, I pulled it out, along with some wooden pushers. It did a wonderful job softening my cuticles in about 5 minutes. I had to use it twice on some nails, but they ended up looking halfway decent. And for me, that's a win. My thumb was the worst, and the collage shows before (which I forgot to take same day, but it hadn't changed), after application and pushback, after I trimmed the cuticle back (I know, but the skin was definitely dead), and a week later.
Hristina Z.
Chicago
Really great cuticle remover - I use it once a week with the cuticle pusher from Satin Edge. It cleans up my cuticles perfectly each time. It makes applying nail polish so much easier and cleaner. I used to use another Sally Hansen cuticle remover that came in a squeeze tube but decided to try this one this time, and I am not disappointed. I don't find that it damages my cuticles (of course don't use too much at once and don't leave on for an excessive amount of time if you have problem nails). I put a thin strip of it around my entire cuticle, let it sit for 1-2 minutes then push it back. For the size of the bottle and amount used each time, I see it lasting a long while!
Kat J.
2,105 reviews
Sally Hansen INSTANT CUTICLE REMOVER uploaded by Kat J.
This Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover is an absolute miracle,.... If you’re anything like me, your cuticles grow quickly and snag on everything. Clipping them is not recommended, but it’s practically impossible to keep them groomed otherwise. Enter this amazing gel that completely dissolves your dry excess cuticles without any negative effects... It’s so effortless to use and the results are amazing. Just apply a little bit to every cuticle, wait 15 seconds, push up your cuticles using an orange stick, and wash off. Your cuticles are now suddenly groomed and perfect, your hands look like they could be used to model rings and nail polish LOL It’s the best money I’ve ever spent on any manicure tool or product, ever!!! Just go to your local pharmacy or beauty store and pick up this holy grail today!!!!!
Deise A.
Greenfield Park , QC
Sally Hansen INSTANT CUTICLE REMOVER uploaded by Deise A.
I'm from Brazil and there we have the habit of making the nails removing the cuticle, cutting it. I really miss being able to do this here in Canada and this product helps me to have an almost equal result from a Brazilian manicure.Sally Hansen INSTANT CUTICLE REMOVER
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Sally Hansen INSTANT CUTICLE REMOVER uploaded by Susan K.
Sally Hansen INSTANT CUTICLE REMOVER uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Target
In Brazil we usually remove our cuticles before getting our nails done. And this is the best product that I’ve bought and tried so far. Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover gets the job done! it has a thick consistency, it’s also transparent and has no odor. After 15 seconds you can push back your cuticles or pull it off.
Caremily A.
Orlando, FL
Sally Hansen INSTANT CUTICLE REMOVER uploaded by Caremily A.
Sally Hansen INSTANT CUTICLE REMOVER uploaded by Caremily A.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is fantastic, just apply, wait a few seconds and remove with the metal spatula, it worked more for me to apply it hand by hand and remove it than to use it on both hands at the same time
Dayana R.
Gainesville, GA
Sally Hansen INSTANT CUTICLE REMOVER uploaded by Dayana R.
Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover is such an amazing product for making my manicure so simple! I just put this gel on my cuticles, wait for a minute and then remove excess with pusher. It is much more safer way to remove your cuticle than cutting it! This small bottle lasts forever. Don’t forget to wash it off after the procedure. My must have that I repurchase over and over again.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
Great cuticle remover. I love doing at home manicures. It is so satisfying to watch your cuticle come off so easily. Removing my cuticles always makes my nails look 10x better. Would definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lucky S.
San Jose, CA
il y a un an
Sarah S. il y a un an
This product isn’t to nourish the cuticle. It’s to remove the excess! Kind of like an “exfoliator” for your cuticle
Catherine W.
Lakewood, WA
il y a un an
Nicole B. il y a un an
The packaging says not more than twice a week & don’t leave on skin for longer then a minute.