Sally Hansen Insta-Gel Strips Starter Kit uploaded by Maite L.
2 colors available

BY SALLY HANSEN

New, a First! Easy 2 Step Gel Manicure in a Strip! Easy On.  Easy Off. Up to 2 Week Wear. Chip Resistant. No Dry Time. DBP, Toluene & Formaldehyde Free. see more...

• Does it really last for two weeks as it says on the package? I co...1 Answers
  • Would this be better to buy instead of the miracle gel nail polish?...1 Answers
  • Would you say that just using regular nail polish is easier than th...2 Answers
Sally Hansen Insta-Gel Strips Starter Kit
  • "Tried the gel top coat with regular nail polish and the results were much better!" in 1 review
  • "these stay on very well for a long time." in 1 review
  • "It did not last long it would rip off on the sides." in 1 review
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Blue Island, IL
I love doing my nails weekly and i found this very helpful. I was tired od paying $30 for a manicure and since My purchase I used step one for about 15 times or maybe more. I have continued to purchase other colors.
Crystal🦄
Crystal🦄
They didn't last long and it's such tedious process. It's definitely a pretty color though.
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't totally love this product but I don't hate it! They last about a week before they start to chip away.. it takes a little longer to do but it's worth it if you love getting your nails done but don't have the extra money to do so and you have this handy little guy. The nail polish takes a bit to dry you need to have it under the light for two or three times. The nail stickers are cute you can buy a ton of different designs so something will fit your personality or special occasion!
Maite L.
Maite L.
I love this product! When I can't make it to the salon to get my nails done I pull this out and yes it takes a long time but it is worth it!! The results are almost as good as a gel manicure from a salon but it does last just as long and cost a fraction of the price!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
This process takes alt longer than just painting my nails but it's totally worth it. I love Sally Hansen products.
Marina D.
Marina D.
San Francisco, CA
I don't quite like the strips because it wears off easily. But you can use the light with any gel polish, the effect is amazing!
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Cedar Park, TX
These stay on very well for a long time. Quick and easy to apply also! they gave you such a clean and neat manicure
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Fort Bliss, Tx
This is an amazing product! It last such a long time too. They are a little pricey, but totally worth it. When I wear this it usually last a little longer than two months! You have to buy the UV light for it to work.
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
Athens, GA
I was really excited for the at home gel nail kits. However this kit was not as easy as it seems, sometimes the stripes would stay on my nails, other times the peels off like tape or wrinkled. Maybe it was operating error but i would choose the polishes over the strips!
Jesusita L.
Jesusita L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only got this because it was on clearance and the mini lamp was cheap. I have problems picking at my nail polish and thought that gel would be a good fit. This is a nail sticker not a polish. It was fun at first. No bad smell to upset my boyfriends asthma and no mess. One small issue though, the strips are hard as HELL to get on. Practice might make perfect but they're aren't enough to do 4 hands with. So just one wear and a few left over. Then the strips started to peel off two hours after I applied them. Next time I'm getting a polish.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, MD
Would you say that just using regular nail polish is easier than this at-home kit and lasts longer?
Is this difficult to remove?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
Would this be better to buy instead of the miracle gel nail polish? Does it give just as good results?
Julia G.
Julia G.
Compton, CA
Does it really last for two weeks as it says on the package? I couldn't tell because since it was my first time trying this product . I messed up by thinking it was dry and it wasn't. What is the longest you have worn this?