Sally Hansen Insta-Gel Strips uploaded by Molly P.Sally Hansen Insta-Gel Strips uploaded by Jesse M.

BY SALLY HANSEN

New, a First! Easy 2 Step Gel Manicure in a Strip! Easy On.  Easy Off. Up to 2 Week Wear. Chip Resistant. No Dry Time. DBP, Toluene & Formaldehyde Free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Putting them on gets easier and faster, and they last a long time - about two weeks (or longer if you add another top coat every week, which is what I did when my nail broke and taking it off would mean that it would hurt)." in 4 reviews
  • "You have to make sure the strip is just smaller than your nail bed (or else it WILL peel within 5 days)." in 1 review
  • "I start off with the base coat then use a gel polish-not the strips given- and then the topcoat." in 1 review
Mychelle B.
Canyon
Love this kit & mini led lamp.. I bought a bunch of the nail stuff at a store & when I got home it said you needed a mini led lamp to use them & I was bummed, so I found the same nail kits but with the mini led lamp included on amazon so I had to get it & it's great.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
I loved how these looked - shiny and chip free! But they were not as easy to apply as indicated on the box. I would much rather just paint my nails and then use the LED light to harden the gel top coat. Also, mine peeled off (yep, the entire nail strip) after only 2 days of wear. I will not be purchasing these again. I am however, sold on the gel manicures and hope to buy some polish to use with my LED light.
jamie h.
I must start by saying that i do NOT use the gel polish included in these kits bc I do not have a UV light but i DO use the gel strip stickers.. especially in patterns and these last a really long time even by theirselves! I prefer to use these on my toenails.. i have some on right now.. i applied them about 3 weeks ago & they are still going strong! I am wearing the snake pattern in black/silver. Love!
Marisa T.
Medford, OR
These are not worth the hassle or the cost. For $14 you get one manicure. Sure, it in theory should last ten days, but for the money you could buy a bottle of polish and get multiple manicures....
Second, these take much longer to apply than regular polish. You have to make sure the strip is just smaller than your nail bed (or else it WILL peel within 5 days). This is problematic because you may have to cut the strip to size before peeling the backing off. Once you peel the backing off, you have one shot to stick the strip to your nail.
I am only not giving this an "F" because the gel top coat works pretty well.
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
Definitely a great alternative to paying the salon price for gel manicures. You do need to be meticulous while applying the strips to make sure your nails are clean, that the strips do not extend past your nail into the skin or cuticle (all will cause the polish to easily peel right off).
Like any nail polish, the wear depends on how often you wash your hands and what products you come in contact with. However, I love how I can get a spot-on mani without any dry time at home, plus these come in lots of cool colors and designs.
Jesse M.
I love these. I didn't think they would work because I've used non gel nail stripes before and don't care for them. These have an extremely thin feel to them and don't require a base coat like regular gel polish. And my favorite part is the removal process was painless! No excessive waiting, no nail damage and my nails actually looked and felt healthier afterwards! The whole process was significantly quicker than regular gel
Christine P.
Tucson, AZ
These things suck! I was excited to try a gel polish that was a strip form and hoped they would last and look great but unfortunately there is no substitute for the real thing. Sadly, these didn't make it 10 minutes on my nails and immediately began to lift and pull right back off. I thought maybe I had done it wrong so I tried it again being extra careful to follow the directions to the letter but I got the same results.
Leslie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the these nail strips! Putting them on gets easier and faster, and they last a long time - about two weeks (or longer if you add another top coat every week, which is what I did when my nail broke and taking it off would mean that it would hurt). I would much rather deal with gel strips every two weeks than have to deal with nail polish that chips off after about two days. And the colors/designs are really cute! The black with glitter (Take the Stage #110) is my favorite!
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
This a great product! The gel strip system is small so you can take it anywhere and the designs and colors are to die for! The actual kit you can pretty much find it anywhere and its a reasonable price. You can find the just the strips really cheap with coupons and clearance sales. This product is definitely practice makes perfect so you have to have patience and really follow the steps they have online tutorials to help you with the system if you are having trouble. Once you really get the hang of it you will see the long lasting wear of it chip free.
Anne R.
San Diego, CA
These nails strips are amazing. They are definitely a must have if you own an LED lamp or if you don't then buy their kit. I actually used a different LED lamp from a different company and they still cured them. These are fairly easy to apply and actually last as long as regular gel nail polishes do. My favorite gel strips are the ones with designs on them because I use those as an accent.
Deanna D.
Detroit , MI
Are these gel strips much different from the regular strips? Are they hard to remove? I can across some on sale and want to try them.
Phasion M.
How long does these gel strips lasts? Is it worth the money? Does it look like quality gel when applied?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Is it worth it?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
Never tried these...how easy are they to use and do they really last up to 10 days?
Do you have to use a UV light?