Protects nails from chipping
Superior shine
Shine lasts up to 10 days

A quick-dry, chip-resistant top coat. Exclusive acrylic polymer formula hardens and dries any nail color to the touch in just seconds. Double UV filter formula helps protect nail color.

Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose, Etocrylene, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ppg- 2 Dimethicone, Saccharide Isomerate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Algae Extract, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Apply:

• For best results: Apply nail color. Wait 2 minutes & apply 1 coat. Manicure will be touch dry in 30 seconds.
  • Wait 2 minutes & apply 1 coat.
  • Manicure will be touch dry in 30 seconds.

I like this product but is there a better brand
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Insta dry Top Coat!
Dries fast & doesn't dry out nails. Pretty good shine, not as thick or shiny as Seche Vite & doesn't dry as fast either. It's good on the fly.
Atoka, TN
Purchased at: Target
I’ve used this top coat for years. Works great and my nails dry pretty quick. Very affordable and would definitely recommend over other brands.
CANADENSIS, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Actually works drys really fast and doesnt mess up my nail polish... i use it for my daughters who never want to sit still :) great nail polish
Paragould, AR
Does dry fast and leaves nails shiny. Only downfall is it makes nail polish thick so it makes it easy to chip the polish or make marks in it
Macomb, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is AMAZING!! It dries my nails extremely fast (i'm so smudge prone as I'm impatient), smooths the color. and keeps my nails shiny😁
Prnc Frederck, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great fast drying top coat. Affordable and high shine. Sally Hansen is my go to and this product is just as good as the others I have tried.
Have yet to find a better topcoat! I’ve tried other brands that have been much more expensive, but always find myself retiring to this one!
Stamping Grd, KY
This works great and is a great price. I use two coats to seal my polish and it greatly extends my manicure and gives it an awesome shine.
Grand Forks, ND
This top coat is great. Makes the nail color dry so fast! Stays on and does not make the nails chip at all. Definitely my favorite top coat
One of my favorite quick dry topcoats. Wet polish under it dries fully in 10 minutes. Dry to the touch in about 2 minutes. Very shiny, too.